autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Last Straw with AG Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by TundraPower View Post
    I've let a lot of things go, ignoring my instructions in the comment box when ordering, leaking products upon delivery, etc.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_-vaoJqmi4]Ups Man Throws Package - YouTube[/video]

Post Thanks / Like

I am rather new here but my experience with AG customer service has been excellent. Hopefully you get everything fixed

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MajinAl View Post
    Ive had similar experiences that's why I stop buying from pbmg. You place an order and 10 minutes later its shipped and can no longer be modified? On a Sunday evening? I call early Monday morning so try and add something or replace something. Nope I always get the "better luck next time" or "just missed it"

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AG Online
    My experience has been the exact opposite. I placed an order with Autogeek on Saturday night, called on Monday morning to modify the order, and the sales person went to the warehouse to make the change and add the product to my box.
    Regarding shipment in 10 minutes, I am glad they are fast and efficient. Amazon is like that, too, and I love them for it. It sure as hell beats the "allow 3 to 5 weeks for processing and handling" garbage you normally get.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hamlyn View Post
    My experience has been the exact opposite. I placed an order with Autogeek on Saturday night, called on Monday morning to modify the order, and the sales person went to the warehouse to make the change and add the product to my box.
    Regarding shipment in 10 minutes, I am glad they are fast and efficient. Amazon is like that, too, and I love them for it. It sure as hell beats the "allow 3 to 5 weeks for processing and handling" garbage you normally get.
    Unless you go with Amazon Super Saver Shipping, then you get the last in line, skipped over 3 times takes 10-14 days to receive, even when it ships from a place within a day or two of transit time. Don't get me wrong Prime is awesome, but without it I always get treated like the red-headed step child.

I do hope they don't close this thread because that would just make it seem like AG is trying to hide problems, keep it open, fix the problem at hand or try to and let the OP decide from there.

OP there is nothing wrong with not ordering but sticking on the forum, we all have something to learn from each other.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thread should stay open

If they have nothing to hide........

Otherwise we all are idiots drinking the KoolAid.

Post Thanks / Like

Ive had similar experiences that's why I stop buying from pbmg. You place an order and 10 minutes later its shipped and can no longer be modified? On a Sunday evening? I call early Monday morning so try and add something or replace something. Nope I always get the "better luck next time" or "just missed it"

So because they ship quickly that's poor customer service? Cmon man. That's ridiculous, you'd probably complain if it didn't ship quickly enough too right? And I'm sure they said better luck next time. I highly doubt that's how you were spoken to.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    So because they ship quickly that's poor customer service? Cmon man. That's ridiculous, you'd probably complain if it didn't ship quickly enough too right? And I'm sure they said better luck next time. I highly doubt that's how you were spoken to.
    +1 I can't see how having your order shipped out immediately is a bad thing. If anything maybe try not to be so indecisive with your order. Also if you had problems with your order when you received it you should have contacted ag and at least given them a chance to fix it

Detailing- my stress reliever

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    I'm sorry your experience with our company has been less than stellar. Send me a PM with your order number and I'll investigate first thing tomorrow morning. Rest assured that nothing, under any circumstance, is "ignored;" We're in business to keep our doors open, and our customers' satisfaction takes top priority over anything else.

If you did in fact cancel the order, a refund is issued within 24 hours. Depending on your financial institution, it could take up to 30 days to reflect in your account (credit card) or a couple days (debit card). Regardless of the payment method, you can call the bank/credit card company to confirm that the refund has been issued.
    Nick, unfortunately everyone can't be pleased. I'm actually amazed at all the negative posts here lately, from impatient people asking "where's my gift certificate code", to those that complain about shipping charges, and now this. People either want it free, or they aren't being treated right.

Some people just have no comprehension on how business works (i run my own business). I guess its just easier to start a thread and complain until you get your way.

Oh, and lets blame AGO for a credit card company/bank refund policies....

It's been proven time and time again that AGO bend over backwards to take care of their customers. I haven't seen any other places that interact with their customers and take input on what they'd like to be on sale or BOGO. They even honor the sale after its expired.

No sir, can't please everyone. Some people just can't be, no matter what you do for them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    33 orders in 18 months?!?!? .... That's like 3 orders a week!
    18 months = 1 1/2 years = 78 weeks...78/33 = 2.36 = 1 order ~ every 2 1/2 weeks

I'm going to pick on you a little bit but every time i read a post you seem a little biased or opinionated. Just from what I've noticed so it's hard to believe this. It's also hard to believe this because I have ordered on a friday or saturday and I don't get a shipping confirmation until monday or tuesday. You seem like the type where everything is just wrong. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by af90 View Post
    Unless you go with Amazon Super Saver Shipping, then you get the last in line, skipped over 3 times takes 10-14 days to receive, even when it ships from a place within a day or two of transit time. Don't get me wrong Prime is awesome, but without it I always get treated like the red-headed step child.

I do hope they don't close this thread because that would just make it seem like AG is trying to hide problems, keep it open, fix the problem at hand or try to and let the OP decide from there.

OP there is nothing wrong with not ordering but sticking on the forum, we all have something to learn from each other.
    I order a lot off amazon through pbmg and it's always been the same amount of time for shipping and processing as ordering it from the website.

Quote Originally Posted by rjd598 View Post
    +1 I can't see how having your order shipped out immediately is a bad thing. If anything maybe try not to be so indecisive with your order. Also if you had problems with your order when you received it you should have contacted ag and at least given them a chance to fix it
    agree'd

OP, unless you are new to returns or cancellations almost every online store processes the transaction right away and withdraws from your credit/debit card or bank account. This is to ensure you get your stuff asap. If they didn't do this and waited a day to make sure you had time to cancel for any reason think of that. Wait 24 hours before processing and then wait for shipping. Add another day on to when you normally receive your things. Otherwise returns are processed just like any other online store. It takes time. This is what happens with online transactions.

I don't like it either but it is how it is. You're lucky that you can even possibly edit your order that you already checked out with.
    2010 Honda Civic LX-S Crystal Black Pearl

Post Thanks / Like
    As far as I can tell you don't HAVE to order from AG to participate in the AGO forums... So the "this is my last post" comment may be unnecessary

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast