I would like to commend Autogeek on their excellent customer service, I placed a rather large order and 2 smaller ones within a 12 day period. Due to where I live,I wait until all my orders are delivered at the post office before I pick them up. When I got my boxes home and dug out my new Flex kit,I put the polisher and a few other items in the brand new flex bag. I started to zipper up the bag and the zipper pull broke after only moving about an inch, not just came off but broke. I started to zip the other pull and it broke as soon as I picked it up. I called and left a couple of messages and thought they never even returned my calls, so today I call again and speak to a very friendly lady. I never got her name or I would be mentioning it here, she informed me that they had already shipped out a new bag, and a banner I mentioned in my message I would like to get. Not too many companies left that look after their customers like this anymore, I am a customer for life and don't ever change.

Dennis
"It's All about the Details "