autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Nick is the Man!

I just want to publicly thank Nick for his help today. I stopped in to pick up an order and who appears at the door? Nick! I think he jumps up and runs to beat Jeff and Ray to the door. I can see the bodies flying in my minds eye. Well after we wish each other a Christmas greeting and Nick finds my order I ask for some help, As always the guys at AG have a solution. He runs and find the product for me and then bills it to my card. I am back on the job and I must say making better progress. Thanks Nick for you help and your friendship, it is always great to see you around. BTW with the wind today I only lost 3 microfiber towels and one bottle of product off the flying bridge roof. Not to mention the wind was so strong today that it blow the ladder off the boat and into 9 ft of water, well the ladder is back on land and I am off of my 22 ft high prison. But that is another story.

Thanks Nick!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nick is the Man!

Nick has helped me out on numerous occasions, and has always went the extra mile while doing so. He's a real asset to AG, and a pleasure to deal with.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, Nick has always given me top notch customer service. I honestly don't know if my wife and pocket book could handle me living close enough for me to walk in to nab my order. I'd probably have to ask for a part-time job there just to cover those expenses (or work for products!). Nick: You're an awesome person, keep it up!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, he even let me use the MEN'S room while traveling with Paul (SAILFISH) today while purchasing said product.The structure is more roomy that the one we are forced to use on the THURSDAY night detailing in the SHOW CAR GARAGE.Not only was it roomy, but the toilet seat was up!!! I did`nt see a magazine rack, but I was not there for that. I will have to concur with Paul as it was a big "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LADDER" moment when we got back from AG.We quickly scrambled to find long gaffs to go about 9 feet to the bottom of the canal to retrieve the one and only ladder owned by the boat owner.We got the ladder and went back to work.Nick is the man at AG but "THE GAFF" is the MAN (or just the tool needed to get us back on track on this massive boat).All is well in PALM CITY FLORIDA.
    Last edited by 57BORNTORUN; 12-21-2012 at 10:40 PM.
    "Chrome wheeled, fuel injected and steppin' out over the line"

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for stopping by fellas! I'm sure the Duragloss 501 worked well for you Paul.

By the way, I happen to agree; I am the man.

Nick's Best Pictures from our visit to Flex in Stuttgart, Germany

Post Thanks / Like

Nick is helping me with an order right now. Going above and beyond as always here at Autogeek.

2012 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - Torch Red

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    Thanks for stopping by fellas! I'm sure the Duragloss 501 worked well for you Paul.

By the way, I happen to agree; I am the man.

Nick's Best Pictures from our visit to Flex in Stuttgart, Germany

Yes Nick was very helpful for me yesterday as well,with my busy schedule and all,he made things happen for me

BTW Nick,when I was in Germany this Oct.
    A few pictures from my trip to Germany

we flew in/out from Stuttgart and I must say 80% of he women over there were as the one's pictured with you
    Team Flex PE14-2 150(Serial#0005)/3401/3403/XFE 7-15