autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What Do You Love About AUTOGEEK????

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyG View Post
    1. The Autogeek Forum
    2. Meghan
    3. Friendly atmosphere
    4. 1-Stop Shop for all my detailing needs
    5. Quality products
    6. Frequent sales
    7. Customer Service
    8. Autogeek listens to their customers
    9. Fast qualified answers
    10. Speedy order delivery

To name a few......
    Well said. Simply Everything kick azz people, products, forum, videos BEST OF ALL we have Mike Phillips and on and on ;-)
    Gotta have S.W.A.G = Scientific Wild Azz Guess!!

Post Thanks / Like

There really is no other place I would rather be.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by imranhakro View Post
    lolz... oh come on man...
    Danielle Rocks.... She is the Hottest girl on earth

Wait... who is Danielle?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Benziez View Post
    Wait... who is Danielle?
    I second that...who is kendra and Danielle??

Post Thanks / Like

I love the fact that I can post to their forum, my real world experiences and opinions about products that AG carries and not see that a few days later, someone has edited out certain words/products that I posted or complete sentences for that matter. One sponsor of the last forum that I called home used to do that and it put a sour taste in my mouth that's still there today.

In the end I just spent my money elsewhere, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one who felt that way.

I don't do a ton of business with AG for reasons of "efficiency in running a business" as some things can be bought in bulk locally or simply delivered directly to my shop on a weekly basis by local suppliers, but there are certain things that I need and do order from AG.

Anytime I have had any issue with a product bought from AG, the staff there have always been pleasant to deal with and they always offer a solution, even if it's sending a different product costing more money. They have always made sure I have been taken care of.

Just to clarify things a little.

Probably more that 99% of the packages coming to me from AG were in order, packaged nicely and with the correct merchandise in the package. That is great and not a lot of folks think much of anything when all goes well. Where AG truly shines as a supplier is "when a mistake is made" or a product has separated or gone bad on the shelf or is defective from the factory, (which is a rare occurrence in my experience in doing business with them) a simple call to them and they not only will make it right, but they do it in a way that makes me want to spend more money with them.

Did I mention the sheer volume of products that can all be found under the same roof, or the fact that they employ the best writer of car care articles presently walking the planet?

I don't want to forget to mention the annual detail fest. While I have yet to be able to attend it or one of Mike phillips' classes, each year that goes by I think of slipping a few benjamins under my pillow case in an attempt to save up enough money to make the trip down there for the festival. While unexpected expenses always come along and crush my "Detail Fest Fund", my hope of one day making the trip is still very much alive.

How about the live streams that AG freely gives us car care nuts, (they don't have to do that you know?) or the way they took care of "Shane" (CieraSL) when he went to visit sunny Stewart FL?

I could go on and on with grateful admiration of this company. You simply don't see this kind of stuff going on at any other company in any industry.

Some of you members might not have been around long enough to see some of these benefits, others might not see them as benefits because they are not the receiver of them. I personally watch it unfold year after year and whether it's aimed toward me or not, I remain grateful that there's a company out there that's doing it for someone.

To me, Autogeek is a rose in a sea of thorny vines, and I hope the way they do things doesn't change anytime soon.

Post Thanks / Like

/\ Well put Dave.

Post Thanks / Like
    1.the forums
    2. The people
    3. Product selection they have the best selection hands down.
    4. The instructional videos. Nice sweet and to the point. With minimal editing

"pain is weakness leaving the body except when detailing."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456