autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: what a bummer...

Quote Originally Posted by Spicy McHaggis View Post
    No one is arguing about wax, but way to make yourself look like the good guy when in reality you are the one that stirs the pot in most threads.

Who me stir the pot????? NEVER would I stoop to such a childish behavior...I always keep things on a profesional level

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like

Spicy my point was that instead of taking the time to first post a thread about a beef why not call customer service and get it taken care of????? Obviously if someone has the time to post a ##### thread then the order wasn't that important plus if anyone is running that low on product why would they wait to the last minute to make an order, especially after Detailfest?

Post Thanks / Like

If there is an issue with an order that did not ship, please call in to customer service for explanation. It is the goal to ship out orders as quickly as humanly possible but sometimes a product delay or reasonable issue holds order temporarily.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is what I think as I quote "Is nothing personal, is just business."-Donald J. Trump

I agree you need to be able to stand by your word no matter what!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Bottom line is this. If the site promises shipping for all orders recieved before 2:00pm, and if in fact this order was placed around 1:20pm, then it should've been shipped. If the OP was really counting on having these products by a certain date, then I can understand his/her frustration. If we were all honest about it, we would feel the same

Having said that and like I said before...Stuff Happens. Its not the end of the world. If you still feel like you have problems, go visit a Childrens Hospital

Its just wax...............
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Bottom line is this. If the site promises shipping for all orders recieved before 2:00pm, and if in fact this order was placed around 1:20pm, then it should've been shipped. If the OP was really counting on having these products by a certain date, then I can understand his/her frustration. If we were all honest about it, we would feel the same

Having said that and like I said before...Stuff Happens. Its not the end of the world. If you still feel like you have problems, go visit a Childrens Hospital

Its just wax...............

I'm not arguing in a bad way lol but I'm bored and this is a interesting thread.

Why would you not ship the order if it was placed let's say 1:20pm and is before 2pm.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ExoticAutoDetai View Post
    I'm not arguing in a bad way lol but I'm bored and this is a interesting thread.

lol...me too

Why would you not ship the order if it was placed let's say 1:20pm and is before 2pm.
    Human error

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Human error
    Lol everyone keeps telling me I should have been a lawyer

"You can help create your own luck, you can make things happen through hard work and intelligence."- Donald J. Trump

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ExoticAutoDetai View Post
    Lol everyone keeps telling me I should have been a lawyer

"You can help create your own luck, you can make things happen through hard work and intelligence."- Donald J. Trump

lol..everyone keeps telling me I should've been brain surgeon

Post Thanks / Like

well apparently my order didn't ship out till today. i was really hoping it would ship it out like they advertise it say it would but i guess it didn't. i needed that stuff for a customers car i had scheduled for this Saturday and it wont be here till next monday. im guessing they should put that orders before 1:11 wont ship out. what a bummer.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast