autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: what a bummer...

Quote Originally Posted by Troy Fuller View Post
    Don't think he is mad or complaining - think he is just wondering. They do say it will be shipped though.
    for pointing out the obvious!

Post Thanks / Like

In most cases, they probably do ship out orders made before 2pm. I don't think just cause yours didn't make it...means that they don't perform as advertised. That's a tough one being that it was 1:11. Doesn't leave much time. Plus, I'm sure this is an extremely busy time for AG being that spring is here.

Post Thanks / Like

What a lot of you missing is that the order is not shipped at 2:00. They have to close of business, so it's not really last minute.
    The "artist" formerly known as M.P. Cobra Fan.

Bonita Detailing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scott DeBrun View Post
    There seems to be alot of crying going on lately.
    John
    Mean people suck

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

There seems to be alot of crying going on lately.
    I don't think asking a company to live up to their advertisements is crying, but that’s just me.

And it wasn't last minute since the UPS/FedEx pick up probably isn't until COB each day. Thats why they cut it off at 2pm so they have enough time to get it done. There really is no excuse for not getting an order placed at 1PM out by COB. Now if they did get the order out and the OP was just getting ansty, then obviously I take back that comment.

Post Thanks / Like

They were probably also swamped from the vast amount of orders from the weekend and the clean up from that.

Post Thanks / Like

It seems to me that some forum members are getting pretty critical of AG lately. No business is perfect but it seems that AG busts their asses to make the customer happy. Maybe any future complainers need to step back for a minute and contact AG's staff before posting a thread about their beef.

Post Thanks / Like

It seems to me that some forum members are getting pretty critical of AG lately. No business is perfect but it seems that AG busts their asses to make the customer happy. Maybe any future complainers need to step back for a minute and contact AG's staff before posting a thread about their beef.

Although it is kinda entertaining listening to grown men argue back and forth about wax
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like

Good point Flash.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SeaJay's View Post
    They were probably also swamped from the vast amount of orders from the weekend and the clean up from that.
    In my opinion if you advertise a service (price match, ship same day etc) you need to be able to live up to that no matter what the circumstances are. If I were making an order for my business and it's needed for a job, I don't care that they are recovering from Detail Fest, that shouldn't have an impact on my source of income. If they didn't say it would ship same day I could upgrade the shipping, but since they say it will why should I? All I'm saying is look at it from the point of view of the customer. Maybe he needs this stuff for a job.

And as far as more people complaining, that comes with having a public forum that has a section called "Customer Comments". If they didn't want to hear the good and the bad they should call it customer praise.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post

Although it is kinda entertaining listening to grown men argue back and forth about wax
    No one is arguing about wax, but way to make yourself look like the good guy when in reality you are the one that stirs the pot in most threads.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast