autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detailed Image starts shipping Meg's DA MF system this Tuesday, what about AG????

Quote Originally Posted by Perfections View Post
    Dwayne ordered a MF towel, because of one customer's input, and it is now being sold on the website.....they read the forums and do their best to fill our needs with bogo's and other little things...so I guess one person can't matter? They don't care what any one person says?
    curious, who and what microfiber was that?

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detailed Image starts shipping Meg's DA MF system this Tuesday, what about AG????

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Lil Detlr View Post
    Guilted? You know how you're getting aggravated at people defending AG against an attack you swear isn't there? Your word choice is exactly WHY we/they are defending AG and perceiving an attack.

Perhaps you'd like to explain why you chose the word "guilted" and furthermore demonstrate a way in which AG is "guilting" its customers into being loyal. If AG isn't "guilting" its customers, then why did you bring that word up in the context of this discussion when (at least I'm assuming) you knew what connotations come along with it?

I don't mean to make this a personal attack, I just want to point out to you that sometimes a single word can totally alter the message you're sending so it is imperative that you choose carefully so as to make sure people hear what you are intending for them to hear.

For the record, Autogeek does not "guilt" its customers -- it employs a customer-centric marketing and customer service approach that has been and is continuing to be very effective for them. That may be a rare thing to find in this day and age, but really it's a positive thing. Not many businesses can say that they have a customer base as fiercely loyal as Autogeek does, and I would even go so far as to say that without that customer base, Autogeek would not have been able to grow to the size it has managed to reach. That's not a defense, it's simply an opinion and an observation from someone who is studying business management strategies at the moment and thus has a pretty good understanding of how a successful business can be run in a multitude of ways.

That's a fact of life, not just in business. HOWEVER, that does not mean you can't or shouldn't strive to keep as many of your customers happy as possible.
    AG doesn't guilt their customers. This all stems fro Joe trying to guilt Mark or anyone else into buying from AG based soley on his "Marine loyalty" Thats where the problem lies. Again, I'm not saying ANYTHING bad about AG. I'm impressed that AG does so much, I'm impressed that they are able to keep their company running so smoothly.

I'm still confused by some of you people. I have complimented AG in almost every post I have made in this thread, yet some still feel the need to defend them.
    I'm not attacking AG.

Quote Originally Posted by CieraSL View Post
    Um, Okaaay. Well anyway, looking forward to meeting you.
    If you met me I think you would realize I'm not a bad guy. I think a lot is lost through the keyboard. If we had this conversation in person, while we still may not agree, I think you would understand my points a lot better. Again, I'm not attacking AG.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: starts shipping Meg's DA MF system this Tuesday, what about AG????

I understand what you are saying Spicy.

On a side note what part of the country do you live?
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
    Jon Leidgen

Post Thanks / Like

Another thread off topic, going to close before this gets anymore out of hand.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    Another thread off topic, going to close before this gets anymore out of hand.
    Awww man, I was just getting ready to share some of my infinite wisdom!

Oh cool, I have the power to post anyway!

Just received confirmation from the shipper that the new Meguiars products will be here on 2/25. Crossing fingers, praying for good weather, safe travels and everything that goes into product arriving on time.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.