autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detailed Image starts shipping Meg's DA MF system this Tuesday, what about AG????

Mark, No you didn't!

Btw: I got your pm the other day just haven't had a chance to respond but I will do so right now.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detailed Image starts shipping Meg's DA MF system this Tuesday, what about AG????

I am sure AG is aware that a LOT of us get products from places other then here. I love to buy from AG because it is right in Florida, so shipping is VERY quick, and they have great customer service. However, they do not carry everything I want and use, so I do have to go elsewhere. I really want this new system to try, but I want to see what type of deal the 5" started kit will be put out at, so I am waiting to see what AG offers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
    With the launch of a brand new product and relying completely on the manufacturer and the shipping company to make deadlines and be on a schedule, I would hate to give you guys a specific date, just to generate more sales, and then let you down if everything did not go as planned. Please keep in mind that a lot can go wrong, especially with the winter weather that we have had this year all over the country.

If the product was already here, we could state with confidence a date to start shipping but with product in transit an estimated day to start shipping to me seems more prudent.

I can assure you that there will be no delay when the new Meguiars DA Microfiber Correction System arrives and we will ship it out just as fast as it arrives to us.
    Thank you, Dwayne. That's all I was looking for is a detailed update. I will say that I'm suprised that a much competitor was able to receive it before AG. A big factor in this is that it takes a solid week to get things here in CA. I really don't want to wait 2-3 weeks to receive this specific product.
    '03 Corvette Z06

Post Thanks / Like

Re: starts shipping Meg's DA MF system this Tuesday, what about AG????

I love AG as much as the next person, but because I live in NY state, I simply won't buy unless I can get free shipping...period, or I go elsewhere. That goes for performance parts too...free shipping or no sale with me.
    In my day we didn't have the Internet, iPods,iPads, or smart phones....but we had some really bad-azz cars.

Post Thanks / Like

I now see that the date on the competitors website has been pushed to 2-25-10.
    Buddy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Audi X2 View Post
    I now see that the date on the competitors website has been pushed to 2-25-10.
    Oh no! Not over promising and under delivering...

Props to AG for thinking ahead and not promising anything that isn't under their control!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A4 1.8tqm View Post

Props to AG for thinking ahead and not promising anything that isn't under their control!
    I feel like eating my words now!
    '03 Corvette Z06

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

I am excited for it to ship asap but I guess it doesnt really matter..since we just got 7" of snow lastnight I am not gonna be using it anytime in the next 2weeks..I did call and change my order..I ended up adding on the 16oz bottles of the Finishing wax and Compound to my cutting and finishing 5" pads..so I have the full kit coming now

Post Thanks / Like

i support and spend my money with any business that is deserving and grateful even if it means spending a little more. there are a few great vendors to only limit yourself to just one...

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in no hurry.

I'll wait for them to show up on BOGO!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.