autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detailed Image starts shipping Meg's DA MF system this Tuesday, what about AG????

I perceive Autogeek as a company that likes to under commit and over deliver.
    I think they would rather be conservative with the release date than not be able to live up to an uncertain promise.
    Buddy

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detailed Image starts shipping Meg's DA MF system this Tuesday, what about AG????

In another thread AG did not list a specific date for shipment, but they did state that it would ship by the end of the week.
    Brian

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not loyal to any one store when comes to buying stuff..I usually buy from place that benefits me the most as I am sure most others do the same. That being said I already ordered mine from autogeek since I didnt look around anywhere else for the system if it was shipping already..so hope since they are huge and work close with Meg's that they already have in stock and maybe shipping out today

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by superior_shine View Post
    If I like a company I would wait. Maybe it's just a Marine thing.

Semper Fidelis, ..... google it.
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by 07 z-oh-6 View Post
    AG isn't my wife. I've spent a TON of money here. If they at least had a release date(which they should), that would be a big help.
    Mark, I don't have an exact date either man but I believe it should ship this week. I understand the excitement of a new product, sometimes it's difficult to wait. Just thought I would help since you asked.
    "Challenge yourself to live a better tomorrow than you did yesterday"

Post Thanks / Like

I now have 3 cars this week and all will have a one step or some polishing involved I hope it ships soon because I'd love to use it on atleast one of these cars
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
    Jon Leidgen

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Where is the loyalty?
    If I like a company I would wait. Maybe it's just a Marine thing.

Semper Fidelis, ..... google it.
    It's going to hurt when you fall off that high horse my friend.

Why does he have to be loyal to a store? If he can get it somewhere else more quickly then I say go for it. If he is in no rush then order it from AG. If AG can't keep up with another retailer thats not Mark's problem, nor should Mark have to pay the consequence for it. Chill out...

I buy stuff from AG, but if another place is having a good sale I'll buy some stuff from there too. There is no rule that says you have to buy all of your products from one place.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spicy McHaggis View Post
    It's going to hurt when you fall off that high horse my friend.

Why does he have to be loyal to a store? If he can get it somewhere else more quickly then I say go for it. If he is in no rush then order it from AG. If AG can't keep up with another retailer thats not Mark's problem, nor should Mark have to pay the consequence for it. Chill out...

I buy stuff from AG, but if another place is having a good sale I'll buy some stuff from there too. There is no rule that says you have to buy all of your products from one place.

I have some other stuff in my cart that I can only buy from AG, so it would only makes sense to try to buy everything from one place due to shipping costs. I just asked a simple question. I guess some people don't understand.
    '03 Corvette Z06

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

i am with you...I already placed my order for the pads and wondering when they will ship.

Post Thanks / Like

With the launch of a brand new product and relying completely on the manufacturer and the shipping company to make deadlines and be on a schedule, I would hate to give you guys a specific date, just to generate more sales, and then let you down if everything did not go as planned. Please keep in mind that a lot can go wrong, especially with the winter weather that we have had this year all over the country.

If the product was already here, we could state with confidence a date to start shipping but with product in transit an estimated day to start shipping to me seems more prudent.

I can assure you that there will be no delay when the new Meguiars DA Microfiber Correction System arrives and we will ship it out just as fast as it arrives to us.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

if other items are in stock that are on same order as the MF pads..will that ship on its own or wait and all ship at once?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.