autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

AG customer service IS great

For those who think AG does not have good CS, you've got to be kidding me. They ARE human, and mistakes do get made. However, the difference is how they handle things. AG ALWAYS makes things right. You are basically on the honor system. On occasion, when an item has gone missing in my order, or maybe a product leaked out during shipping, or whatever else, I have e-mailed the folks at AG, and they have given me the benefit of the doubt, essentially trusting me with what I say. They have NEVER let me down. AG goes the extra mile. They bend over backward to accommodate requests. They do lots of things for their customers. They are always giving us discounts and freebies and throw-ins and what not. For all their efforts, I continue to be a loyal customer.

In contrast, today I just got off the phone with a representative from another detailing company (located in Inglewood, CA). I had placed a large order late last month, but I did not get around to opening it until just last night. I noticed that one of the items was missing - not even a pricy item, but a lousy 6-pack of cheap towels. Instead of saying, "sorry 'bout that, we'll send it right out to you" (I have ordered from them on several previous occasions and never called with any problems or complaints), instead the guy said, "sorry, but we can't help you with that because you waited too long and now the order is 'closed' (?!). However, you can mention this on your next order with us, and we'll include the item with that order." I did not appreciate the arrogant tone during the entire conversation, and, well, I'm not so sure that I will be ordering from them in the future. (AG has never treated me like this - not even close!). Such a shame because this other company has such good products.

So anyway, in the future, any of you out there who is new to AG who has issues or questions with their orders, just call or e-mail them. They really are good people and very approachable. And let's not take good CS for granted. I know I won't because I know what it looks like now.

Sorry about the rant - I'm done!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AG customer service IS great

Quote Originally Posted by Al1515 View Post
    For those who think AG does not have good CS, you've got to be kidding me. They ARE human, and mistakes do get made. However, the difference is how they handle things. AG ALWAYS makes things right. You are basically on the honor system. On occasion, when an item has gone missing in my order, or maybe a product leaked out during shipping, or whatever else, I have e-mailed the folks at AG, and they have given me the benefit of the doubt, essentially trusting me with what I say. They have NEVER let me down. AG goes the extra mile. They bend over backward to accommodate requests. They do lots of things for their customers. They are always giving us discounts and freebies and throw-ins and what not. For all their efforts, I continue to be a loyal customer.

In contrast, today I just got off the phone with a representative from another detailing company (located in Inglewood, CA). I had placed a large order late last month, but I did not get around to opening it until just last night. I noticed that one of the items was missing - not even a pricy item, but a lousy 6-pack of cheap towels. Instead of saying, "sorry 'bout that, we'll send it right out to you" (I have ordered from them on several previous occasions and never called with any problems or complaints), instead the guy said, "sorry, but we can't help you with that because you waited too long and now the order is 'closed' (?!). However, you can mention this on your next order with us, and we'll include the item with that order." I did not appreciate the arrogant tone during the entire conversation, and, well, I'm not so sure that I will be ordering from them in the future. (AG has never treated me like this - not even close!). Such a shame because this other company has such good products.

So anyway, in the future, any of you out there who is new to AG who has issues or questions with their orders, just call or e-mail them. They really are good people and very approachable. And let's not take good CS for granted. I know I won't because I know what it looks like now.

Sorry about the rant - I'm done!
    I totally agree, and AG has all my business because of that exact reason. I have contacted AG just as a FYI to let them knw that a container has leaked and didn't have time to resend and wait for another shipment and Penny took immediate action and sent me what I lost in damages. Bravo AG fine CS and finally a company that really cares!
    I don't want it to look wet, I want it to look Soaked!

Post Thanks / Like

The same here I forgot the discount code and called the next day they just set it as a credit and was taken off the next order.

Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't agree with you more! I have never had a bad experience with AG and I do probably 90% of my business with them. I do have a couple others I buy from only because AG doesn't sell the product.

Your right about it's how they fix the problem or how it's handled that really makes a difference. No company in the world is perfect and doesn't make a mistake here and there. Especially with the amount of orders that AG probably places on a daily basis. I've never had any problems with any of my orders, but if and when I do I know that AG will be there to help make it right.

Thanks again AG!

Post Thanks / Like

I completely agree! I've had two issues with products since my addiction started and each was resolved immediately. The only thing I can say about the AG bash threads(not searching for examples) is that the OP usually didn't call or email directly or was missing some vital info on their order to assist CS in getting their problem resolved. It seems some complaints revolved around the customer not inputting discount codes or not being able to stack codes. I'm not saying something will never go wrong but they've been more than helpful to so many of us.
    Famous last words of a redneck- "Hold my beer, watch this "

Post Thanks / Like

the difference between good and great customer service is the businesses ability to make a notable difference. AG does just that !

I sure I speak for AG when I say transfer that business over here, aimed and ready to please.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

AG has never given me any problems if any kind. I haven't had any problems to correct so have never had to call. I guess that, in itself, speaks that they get it done right the first time.

I won't deal with companies that don't have good customer service. I want to know that I can contact them if I have a problem that needs rectifying and AG has always been good!

Post Thanks / Like

with all comments above.

I had only ordered from AG a couple of times at that point (I am quickly catching up with some of you ).

In one case there was something I was not aware of until the next day after talking to a friend. He suggested I call AG and they made it right even though there was no doubt it was my fault. Even a newbie got treated like royalty.

For the couple of threads that started earlier all I could see was whining with absolutely NO RESPECT shown for anybody.

Post Thanks / Like

I've ordered many times. CS has always been great. I wanted to buy a flex 3401 kit. There was a similar but different one on another site for less money. It had 6 ccs pad where the AG one had 3 ccs pads and a couple of DP products. They matched the lower price and gave me 6 pads and the DP products.

They also have packing options - peanuts or paper. And a great return policy.
    Doug
    2008 Audi A6 S-line

Post Thanks / Like

AG is a fantastic company that really takes care of their customers. I order from a couple of other websites from time to time and had a transport problem with one of them. My packages were getting beaten to death by fedex and were being shipped back to the company. Well I was getting very frustrated at this and sent them an nasty gram explaining my feelings. The next day the VP of the company calls me and apologizes for all the problems. I appreciated the call and told her, what I didn't expect was that she had my order refilled and sent to me no charge. It's a company I will use for a long time but AG has a bigger has a bigger selection so I use AG most of the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast