autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Free Shipping = Guy on a Bicycle :-)

So I orered a Flex starter kit on the Memorial Special. Used the free shipping code....did not realize it come by some guy riding his bike from Florida to Az ;-).

Seriously, I ordered on the 31st (Monday), I think AGO waited to see funds clear, then confirmed the order on the 3rd, for delivery on the 10th. tracking on UPS...it is on its way sslooowwwwwly but surely.

In reality I would not use it till the weekend (Friday in this case as I am taking a vacation day to use it). Sure hope it arrives.

BTW, I did not get an opportunity in the order process to request a free sample. Does your team drop a random sample in if non requested?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Free Shipping = Guy on a Bicycle :-)

Is this a complaint? That's better suited for the UPS man, haha.

No, they do not drop in a free sample. You go to the free samples tab and pick one out and add it to your cart.
    2009 Summit White Cobalt SS/TC SOLD
    2007 Black Cobalt LT - Daily Driver

Post Thanks / Like

It will only be a complaint if I dont get it for Friday ;-). I am stoked to get my Flex 3401

I had trouble ordering anyway and had to get Matt to fix the website as it would not let me pick out 3 CCS pads, I gues because it was a special the sample tab was not available either.
    Bummer

Post Thanks / Like

To be fair, I could only guess that they had 20-30 pallets of items to pick, verify, pack, label, wrap, and get to the truck... over a holiday weekend. If they got the shipment out by the 3rd, I wouldn't say that is too bad.

My experiences with their shipping is that it ships, at the latest, the day after I order. My expectations based on experience is that I've got it by Friday if I'm ordering Tuesday morning.

Additionally, if you have any issues with products, shipping, or anything that AG has any power to correct... they do everything they can do do it. They'll get my business every time.

For the record, I ordered the WG Memorial day pack. I got it by Friday, including my sample of FK425 and two replacement pads for a problem I had.

Post Thanks / Like

From what I have read most praise the customer service.

Post Thanks / Like

I can honestly note that AG ships as fast as humanly possible. I have watched the shipping area and amazing just how fast they pull it all together. In all fairness there was indeed a post from Meghan discussing the closure of Autogeek for holiday weekend (Sunday, Monday) and that no shipping would take place as carriers were on holiday which allowed many to enjoy family and friends. On an average day Autogeek fills a full size UPS truck full and ships orders across the World.

I hope your order , and Flex, will arrive soon and you'll be polishing away and making plans for next order.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

I am always very happy with shipping from AG always fast and on time and packed very well!!

Post Thanks / Like

My orders always go out and are on the brown truck next day! Then are here a day later, but thats a perk of being in FL I guess. =)
    2008 honda cbr1000rr
    2005 mustang gt
    2000 f350

Post Thanks / Like

Matt, thanks for your reply. I have spent most of my time on Detail city. Only recently did I decide to visit AGO. I can see there are a lot of loyal followers thus my decision to order from AGO. I just joined the forum that same Memorial weekend and was not aware of Megan's proactive cautioning about potential shipping delays.

The good news is that I checked UPS this moring and the package reached Tempe Az distribution center and is in route for delivery. Looks like I will have it today.

AGO has a lot of nice offerings in products. If I had a bottomless checkbook I would go wild. Expect that I will take advantage of sales and incentives as I deplete current supplies.

Shane (04Si)

Post Thanks / Like

Just wait until you get to be my age.

Every delivery is a surprise.

When you forgot you ordered it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast