autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AGO customer service is unbeatable

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker View Post
    I really wish I could agree with all of you, but I cant! I must be that one guy that's had terrible luck with the customer service here. I'm talking more than 3 times. Coincidence??? I just cant win. I've followed the advice of you guys about calling, putting notes in the message box on the order form with no response or acknowlegment of my notes whatsoever!
    I'm terribly dissapointed after reading all the praise you guys give them. I'm waiting to see some of that great customer service you guys experience.
    There are several of us here you can contact directly if you need assistance, my line is always open for you 800-869-3011 ext 207 ! If after hours you can always email me at Meghan@Autogeek.net I get my emails all hours of the day!

Quote Originally Posted by FastZR1 View Post
    I have had great service too. I never posted about my problem, but I will now. I had a new 5" backing plate that I used one weekend and the Velcro started to separate from the plate. I took two pictures and sent a direct email to Meghan. She promptly emailed me back and forwarded my email to someone else who looked into the problem. A day later, Meghan emailed me back stating that I must have got a defective backing plate and sent me a new one which I had before the following weekend. That, in my book was great customer service. I know it may be a small thing, but that's what makes AG a great place to do business with.
    I'm sure you can get your issue straightend out mtnbiker!
    Thank you for sharing your experience, I know now a days good customer service is hard to find. We do our best to keep it alive at the Autogeek and if someone feels they are not getting great customer service, just call me!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree AG has the best customer service!!

Post Thanks / Like

I am waiting for my new backing plate for my G110v2 that is only 2 month,s old, to replace the one that came apart last thursday!!! It's being shipped but have not recieved a shipping confirmation as of yet, but I am confident that it will eventually show up, I am at a stand still until it shows up!!! Auto Geek always seems to come thru no matter what the ISSUE !!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks people, Although I have been working during normal business hours + some, & Saturday, I will be making a call as soon as is convenient.
    Meghan, my complaint is to much for an e-mail but I will call you.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Meghan will fix you right up!
    ]I called her this morning and she was Queen of Customer Service once again. (I will tell max you need a tiara made) AGO From My experience really Takes it one customer at a time and very personal. Also Remember they are Human (Ok Meghan is Superhuman) so they have to sleep and Enjoy time off on the weekends. I have seen a few posts over the years that look like "I emailed Pm'd and Called and got no answer" Well did you realize its 2am Saturday morning?
    Relax people and let the AGO Customer service Euphoria make it all good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vette 03 View Post
    I am waiting for my new backing plate for my G110v2 that is only 2 month,s old, to replace the one that came apart last thursday!!! It's being shipped but have not recieved a shipping confirmation as of yet, but I am confident that it will eventually show up, I am at a stand still until it shows up!!! Auto Geek always seems to come thru no matter what the ISSUE !!
    PM me your shipping info so I can get you tracking on that replacement. THis way you will know when you should be seeing it.

Thanks people, Although I have been working during normal business hours + some, & Saturday, I will be making a call as soon as is convenient.
    Meghan, my complaint is to much for an e-mail but I will call you.
    Thanks
    You can call me whenever you have time, I am here all week long and Jason is always here on Saturdays if that works better for you.

Quote Originally Posted by So.Cal. View Post
    Meghan will fix you right up!
    ]I called her this morning and she was Queen of Customer Service once again. (I will tell max you need a tiara made) AGO From My experience really Takes it one customer at a time and very personal. Also Remember they are Human (Ok Meghan is Superhuman) so they have to sleep and Enjoy time off on the weekends. I have seen a few posts over the years that look like "I emailed Pm'd and Called and got no answer" Well did you realize its 2am Saturday morning?
    Relax people and let the AGO Customer service Euphoria make it all good.
    Yes we are all human, we do our best and sometimes someone might not think its enough but we try and try harder everyday. If you feel that someone is not trying hard enough contact me!
    And thank you for the kind words a Tiara would be nice but hard to wear with the phone headset on my head. Maybe I should "bedazzle" my headset!
    Love all of you guys, you are the reason I have a place to come to everyday to work and we never forget that!

Post Thanks / Like

AG customer service is amazing. I've only had two mishaps, I received a Skwami tire 2 tire pressure exchanger that leaked air, Meghan immediately replaced it with two more of the same, no questions asked. The other was a Cyan HT pad that came separated from the Velcro, replaced immediately as well.

Also, the couple orders I've placed over the phone instead of on the internet, I asked for a sale price that I missed and got it, no hesitation! Thanks Dwayne!

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    Maybe I should "bedazzle" my headset!

Post Thanks / Like

I really wish I could agree with all of you, but I cant! I must be that one guy that's had terrible luck with the customer service here. I'm talking more than 3 times. Coincidence??? I just cant win. I've followed the advice of you guys about calling, putting notes in the message box on the order form with no response or acknowlegment of my notes whatsoever!
    I'm terribly dissapointed after reading all the praise you guys give them. I'm waiting to see some of that great customer service you guys experience.

Well , it's happenning. I've been communicating with Dwayne. He's been bending over backwards to help me ever since. We got things straightened out & are on the right track.
    Thanks Dwayne

Post Thanks / Like

Well , it's happenning. I've been communicating with Dwayne. He's been bending over backwards to help me ever since. We got things straightened out & are on the right track.
    Thanks Dwayne
    Cooooooooool!
    Shane
    2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX Lunar Silver

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12