autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Free Samples Problem

I forgot to mention, we can always read posts twice and maybe figure out if we have misunderstood something. Some seem as complaints, but others as suggestions.

Stop whining and crying like a baby! Life sucks...deal with it!

Post Thanks / Like

You guys are funny....marketing, business, hype, whatever you wanna call it- AutoGeek seriously doesn't owe it to you. People these days just think everything should be handed to them. Not trying to pick fights, but honestly beggers aren't choosers and you should be happy with what you get. I wanted a Pinnacle Leather Conditioner sample once, but got Wolfgang. Did I cry? No I was thankful I got that much, and as far as other companies go most of the time Autogeek has better promotions, or they will match the prices. Not being a fan boy here, just saying it's stupid crying over a hand out. It's like going to a soup kitchen and complaining your soup isn't good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JonM View Post
    You guys are funny....marketing, business, hype, whatever you wanna call it- AutoGeek seriously doesn't owe it to you. People these days just think everything should be handed to them. Not trying to pick fights, but honestly beggers aren't choosers and you should be happy with what you get. I wanted a Pinnacle Leather Conditioner sample once, but got Wolfgang. Did I cry? No I was thankful I got that much, and as far as other companies go most of the time Autogeek has better promotions, or they will match the prices. Not being a fan boy here, just saying it's stupid crying over a hand out. It's like going to a soup kitchen and complaining your soup isn't good.
    I respect your comments, but will have to disagree. True, AG is not in any way obliged to hand out free samples with orders. That's why it's a marketing tool like advertising. This is not about the recipient, a beggar or whatnot. All companies do this, not just AG..it is simply not due to an obligation but to promote their products. Companies figure out ways to keep their existing market and figure out a way to also gain the market of their competitors. e.g. HT pads here are $30/3pack, other distributors sell them for $28/3pack, but you will still decide to purchase it here. Why? You have free samples, free delivery, 5/10/15% off, great customer service, etc, etc.

Stop whining and crying like a baby! Life sucks...deal with it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123