autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Huge AG upset....

I just now got to open my black friday box and I ordered wg foam wax pads and in my box were just the yellow generic ones.... I called them and told them the problem and they are shipping me the WG ones first class mail! Oh by the way they are letting me keep the yellow wax pads for free. Great customer service AG!
    Last edited by PAR Detailing; 12-05-2009 at 07:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I am really surprised that a quick phone call was not the first option and posting on here was instead. Obviously there is threads upon threads talking about how great AG is when stuff like this comes up. I am glad it all worked out.

Post Thanks / Like

AG knows how to hook up a brotha

Post Thanks / Like

The OP could have prevented his own problem with double shipping fees if he would have followed up with an email or phone call after placing the second order.

Even if they still sent it out it two shipments AG would have given him store credit for one of the shipping fees (I speak from experience).

As for linting MF's, we all know from last week that all it takes is a 3 minute phone call to AG to get that resolved.

Mike.
    Why do we drive on a Parkway, and park on a Driveway
    George Carlin

Post Thanks / Like

I have a couple dozen of the Mango towels. I had no lint issues at all with them. I had some lint with the Shamrocks. I wash all new towels before use to knock any lint off of them. I notice a lot of towels of many brands sometimes have lint before washing. It looks line they pick up lint at the mill from cutting and binding. Not an issue for me to wash before use. AG has always addressed any issues with any product I have ever bought and called with an issue with. I must say there have been very few of those calls. In a perfect world
    we would never have an issue with any product at all. Right? Not so.
    In a real perfect world, We have a vendor that aims to service what they sell. That would be AG.

Post Thanks / Like

If you ever have a problem, always contact Meghan. She can be sure any order special handling is done as well as address any order or product issues.
    Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

I happen to run a warehouse located across the state from AG. Different product, but a lot of the issues are the same. When I saw the scale of the AG operation in person, I told Meghan that I was amazed that they could continue to provide the personalized assistance to which we've all become accustomed.

The quantity of product that Max and company stock is truly impressive. Considering the time value of money, there are cheaper ways to operate a distribution center. The primary reason for running a high inventory is to ensure excellent customer service. Without a doubt, AutoGeek meets that goal!

In addition to world class service and huge inventory, AG seems to have added another element... it's obvious that the AG employees love their product. They're truly car guys and gals.

To all our friends at AG, keep up the great work and have a terrific holiday season!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I'm not sure what happen here, but something must have happen to the towels. Dwayne and myself just tested 6 new cobra mango towels from difference cases and no lint. I'm not saying you are not getting any lint, as I can see from the pictures that you are but we definately were not able to duplicate this in the garage. Give me a call or send me an email so we can figure this one out.

As far as adding to orders, 1 hour makes a huge difference in warehouse. 1 hour could be the difference in your order waiting to be packed or sitting in a pallet in between a few hundred packages. The best thing to do is if possible give us a call this way we can go fetch the order depending in what stage in shipping it is.

Thanks
    I don't post often, but I must say that I agree with the general line of thinking in this thread.

AG has ALWAYS given me top-notch, personalized customer service. I have been a fan and regular customer since discovering them earlier this year. Anything that I ask of them or tell them (such as having my items shipped to a certain address, or on a certain date, or there was a problem with a missed item, or a bottle was leaking in the package, etc etc) they fix without hesitation or 2nd-guessing me. Because of this, I always feel very comfortable ordering from them.

There is little doubt in my mind that any problem one may have with a product, such as MF linting, etc, they would be all over it to try to immediately rectify the situation to one's satisfaction.

I can tell that 02blackout already feels kind of bad about bashing AG on this thread, but I can understand the immediate frustration that he must have felt. We are all guilty of things that we wish we could take back.

As expected, AG has already responded to the thread in a professional manner.

Here's to AG and happy holidays to everyone.

Al

Post Thanks / Like

Guys,
    I already said sorry for the thread. Was just frustrated after I used them for the first time, as anybody probably would be. I understand that my second order an hour later could have made a big difference cause the everyday holiday special. I sorta lost $5 bucks but hey, $5 can only buy me a mcdonalds happy meal nowdays :P AG has always been the best. Sorry AG. Could a mod close the thread?

“You can have everything in life you want, if you just help enough other people get what they want.” -Zig Ziglar

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mikejl View Post
    The OP could have prevented his own problem with double shipping fees if he would have followed up with an email or phone call after placing the second order.

Even if they still sent it out it two shipments AG would have given him store credit for one of the shipping fees (I speak from experience).

As for linting MF's, we all know from last week that all it takes is a 3 minute phone call to AG to get that resolved.

Mike.
    but I wouldn't say it was a no questions asked procedure. Dwayne did ask me which new towels I would like. Dwayne,

I am sorry Blackout I didn't read your last post you are right I in no way wanted to buff it in.
    Last edited by unclestu; 12-06-2009 at 01:33 PM.
    [SIGWe PIC][/SIGPIC]
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle
    MAY THE SHINE BE WITH YOU

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast