autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Huge AG upset....

I'm not sure what happen here, but something must have happen to the towels. Dwayne and myself just tested 6 new cobra mango towels from difference cases and no lint. I'm not saying you are not getting any lint, as I can see from the pictures that you are but we definately were not able to duplicate this in the garage. Give me a call or send me an email so we can figure this one out.

As far as adding to orders, 1 hour makes a huge difference in warehouse. 1 hour could be the difference in your order waiting to be packed or sitting in a pallet in between a few hundred packages. The best thing to do is if possible give us a call this way we can go fetch the order depending in what stage in shipping it is.

Thanks
    "The true spirit of conversation consists in building on another man's observation, not overturning it." Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I Live very far from US but still prefer to shop with Ag.. their customer service is high standard and that not bother me to have a higher shipping rate compare to US residents. I had some order added after placing order and never had any problem as yours. What i did is either call them or place an email as long as i'm not receive any shipping confirmation. And Penny is kind enough to help me with that. Let say i miss that i can make a new order once they have special sale or Bogo,as they always did..hehe

I had one problem with our custom here regarding my parcel. And my tax is like 50% of the value of the items. I told Penny about this and they are kind to give me some special discounts on next order.

I had one item which cant shipped internationally (pressurized item) and Ag refund that money back to me.

The problem is the towel. Just give them a call and figure it out. Its really not a good thing to bash them here in their forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Calling AG would be a better idea than starting this thread. I'm sure AG will take care of this issue for u and others if a product fails. It's not AG's fualt when products go bad and when it does pick-up a ph call AG service.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry guys, was just real mad after using the products. I know better, I could have contacted them first

“You can have everything in life you want, if you just help enough other people get what they want.” -Zig Ziglar

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 02blackout View Post
    Sorry guys, was just real mad after using the products. I know better, I could have contacted them first
    :dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I'm not sure what happen here, but something must have happen to the towels. Dwayne and myself just tested 6 new cobra mango towels from difference cases and no lint. I'm not saying you are not getting any lint, as I can see from the pictures that you are but we definately were not able to duplicate this in the garage. Give me a call or send me an email so we can figure this one out.

As far as adding to orders, 1 hour makes a huge difference in warehouse. 1 hour could be the difference in your order waiting to be packed or sitting in a pallet in between a few hundred packages. The best thing to do is if possible give us a call this way we can go fetch the order depending in what stage in shipping it is.

Thanks
    As always Jason and all AG Crew

You Guys rock in my book!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post

Thanks

I think we're spoiled. AG is so consistently excellent that we can begin to take that for granted. I work at a manufacturing company were we guarentee 24 hr delivery to places like Home Depot and other extremely time sensitive customers, so I'm painfully aware of what it takes to get a product packaged and out the door. I also understand the impact of exceptions and special requests on the whole process. I'm totally in awe of AG's ability to do what they do in the way they do it.

.....actually, the more I think about how great the AG gang has been, I feel guilty for dissing the Shamrocks.

Post Thanks / Like

Too bad someone quoted your thread. Otherwise you could have erased it like you tried to do. An hour is a lot of time well you ship a lot.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Huge AG upset....

Quote Originally Posted by kronos View Post
    I don't know why, but lately there's been too many "AG let me down" threads, when the issue should be resolved in a more tasteful manner. I think we're lucky AG is more than willing to fix their mistakes as well as our mistakes.

x2
    Stephen R. Hollon, Jr
    Pearland, TX
    (956) 357-7696 – Cell/Text / srhtx@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 02blackout View Post
    We all get mad at times, it helps to think things through first then call the Company. Talk with the customer service and alot of time Companies are welling to work with u on any issues of products.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast