autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Customer Service!!!!!!!!

I just want to thank AG for the great customer service and fast shipping.

I've ordered a lot from different website and I have never been this satisfied with anyone.

This morning I place an order, I made a call ~20 min ago just to confirm few things and after talking to Penny (sorry if I miss spelled your name) well it just made my day.
    My product has been shipped and she answered all my questions and was very polite.

Thank you for great shopping experience and you have yourselves customer for life.

THANK YOU AG!!!
    CORN FED STI

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Customer Service!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slava View Post
    I just want to thank AG for the great customer service and fast shipping.

I've ordered a lot from different website and I have never been this satisfied with anyone.

This morning I place an order, I made a call ~20 min ago just to confirm few things and after talking to Penny (sorry if I miss spelled your name) well it just made my day.
    My product has been shipped and she answered all my questions and was very polite.

Thank you for great shopping experience and you have yourselves customer for life.

THANK YOU AG!!!
    I am new to this place
    Am I missing something? Isn't that what is supposed to happen when you order something.
    The company ships the product, they answer your questions and are polite. What is the big deal?

Post Thanks / Like

It is a big deal not all companies are this way.
    I've ordered plenty of car parts and other producst from other websites. 90% of the time when you order something on friday it doesn't get shipped until monday or saturday if you get lucky.
    CORN FED STI

Post Thanks / Like

It's a big deal because they always do their best. They are extremely courteous and consistently offer tremendous customer service. You are right, In a perfect world this is exactly how it should be. But in this real world you never see this kind of service! Every once in awhile if you are lucky. But this is consistently great service! Thank you Autogeek! You make a lot of people very happy!

Penny is always very nice and pleasant! Thanks to Dwayne for the help he has given me recently!
    :dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

For me, this is a big deal, because of their attitude when dealing with customers. They do not come across as moody, rude, uninterested, etc.

I can confidently say that I probably purchase more mail order/internet order then the average person and have dealt with my fair share of "customer service" representatives. AG has done an outstanding job. They remind me of a larger company with equal CS from my experience, which is Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

I Love AG, Like everyone stated above. Their customer service is one of the best I dealt with. I was missing a item in both my orders this month. and they didnt ask me any questions and just shipped the missing item. It was my B-day last week and for B-day I get 15% and for black friday I get 15%= no piont of having my b-day sale. I email Megan if I can get some AG clothing wear, and shes senting me a T shirt. I feel like a special customer. Im very happy with AG, I don't even bother looking eslewhere, cause of their service. O yeah I did dealt with penny, shes sounded very friendly, she made my day.
    Last edited by flb18r; 12-04-2009 at 07:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, you have a good point, unfortunately. Not all vendors (in person or on-line) are nearly this good............and that's a shame. BTW, as a consumer and "customer" you should expect this. The trouble is, many businesses haven't figured out that this is the key to long term success, no matter how good the products or services purchased are. There are numerous examples. Just start listing them..........

AG is very, very good and acts close to the benchmark for customer service. They are pretty knowledgeable and are proactive in solving problems. That is especially important - they don't hang you out to dry when something goes wrong, never seems like pulling teeth and work to satisfy the consumer.

The service is incorporated into the price, but, they place their customer relationships high in their business objectives. That is why there is a fairly loyal contingent of buyers that speak out.

You should expect it and fortunately, here, you'll get it!

See ya.

Quote Originally Posted by dixinormus View Post
    I am new to this place
    Am I missing something? Isn't that what is supposed to happen when you order something.
    The company ships the product, they answer your questions and are polite. What is the big deal?

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

It is obvious CeDog that you have experienced a level of service that was exemplary. So why don't you share with us what that was. If what it was was in fact just shipping your package and being polite well what can I say you evidently are an easy man to please.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tenorplayer23 View Post
    Actually, you have a good point, unfortunately. Not all vendors (in person or on-line) are nearly this good............and that's a shame. BTW, as a consumer and "customer" you should expect this. The trouble is, many businesses haven't figured out that this is the key to long term success, no matter how good the products or services purchased are. There are numerous examples. Just start listing them..........

AG is very, very good and acts close to the benchmark for customer service. They are pretty knowledgeable and are proactive in solving problems. That is especially important - they don't hang you out to dry when something goes wrong, never seems like pulling teeth and work to satisfy the consumer.

The service is incorporated into the price, but, they place their customer relationships high in their business objectives. That is why there is a fairly loyal contingent of buyers that speak out.

You should expect it and fortunately, here, you'll get it!

See ya.
    I am not trying to take anything away from AG's customer service it is just that I felt the example that Slava was siting was nice but nothing to shall I say, right home about. It was like awarding someone the medal of honor for being able to march in formation. That is what soldiers do. Shipping out your order and answering your questions are things that are basic to doing business. Those in business that do not do those things do not survive.

Post Thanks / Like

That's right..........ordering and receiving promptly what you paid for IS what should be expected.

See ya.

Quote Originally Posted by dixinormus View Post
    I am not trying to take anything away from AG's customer service it is just that I felt the example that Slava was siting was nice but nothing to shall I say, right home about. It was like awarding someone the medal of honor for being able to march in formation. That is what soldiers do. Shipping out your order and answering your questions are things that are basic to doing business. Those in business that do not do those things do not survive.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast