autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zaino Brothers Products

Quote Originally Posted by searich07 View Post
    Under fair trade agreements, there is nothing preventing this forum or others from offering other products in this commercial market. Regards

Richard

Richard, the forum was designed and operated to promote AG and its product lines as well as best uses and hints. While its not a crime to discuss another product, please review the Terms and Conditions that you agreed to when posting here. (Toolbar: FAQ)

The reason the forum has come to you so quickly is its your very first postings and specifically in relation to a product not sold by AG. Often times it smacks at Spam or hidden agenda. Dont take offense ... weve meant you no harm. If you like I suspect all of us can offer more than several worthy products to Zaino and sorry to hear that Griots did not do the trick.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Killrwheels, well I had no idea about promotion of AG products only. I apologize if my mention of Griot’s Garage, or Zaino offended anyone. I receive no promotional fee for use of these products nor do I have any affiliation with these products. Zaino was recommended by 3M in support of my 3M clearbra product and necessity for compatibility with 3M. My car must have a urethane product that is formulated in such a hydro-carbon molecular chain so as not to destroy 3M front end paint shield.

I am particularly concerned with chemical formulations not interfering with car finish, gaskets, etc. If your products are approved for use with 3M clear shield products I would like to know. Regards

Richard
    '09 Accord Coupe Ex L-Nav (190hp) I4
    - Alabaster Silver Metallic/ Zaino finish / Black Leather Interior
    -Weathertech trunk, front
    -3M clear bra, pillars, roof, rear deck
    OEM:
    - side moulding
    - fog lamps
    - Auto dim mirror
    HONDA Accords:
    '99 Sedan EXL V6
    76 K miles - 6th Gen (97-02) 3.0L V6 SOHC VTEC (200 hp)
    '92 Coupe I4
    127 K miles – 4th Gen (90-93) 1992 facelift I4 2.2L (125 hp)
    '85 Sedan LX 4dr I4
    98 K miles – 2nd Gen (82-85) 1985 refresh i4 1.8L (86 hp)

Post Thanks / Like

If this were a true auto detailing forum then there should NOT be a restriction on which products/methonds the forum members are allowed to discuss. Ive had a problem with this restriction from the onset.

I realized months ago that this "forum" is merely a lame promotional tool and there is little regard for the members attempting to share/obtain information on products/methods. I hardly come on this site anymore for that reason.

I believe allowing products not sold by ag to be discussed will lead to minimal loss of sales, but the greed of ag makes even a minimal loss of sales upexceptable and therefore its alright if the forum members (your customers) suffer due to restricted discussions as long as sales do not suffer.

I personally will not be purchasing products from ag any longer.
    2007 Mercedes Benz S550
    Arctic White/Pano roof/AMG package

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tempter927 View Post
    If this were a true auto detailing forum then there should NOT be a restriction on which products/methonds the forum members are allowed to discuss. Ive had a problem with this restriction from the onset.

I realized months ago that this "forum" is merely a lame promotional tool and there is little regard for the members attempting to share/obtain information on products/methods. I hardly come on this site anymore for that reason.

I believe allowing products not sold by ag to be discussed will lead to minimal loss of sales, but the greed of ag makes even a minimal loss of sales upexceptable and therefore its alright if the forum members (your customers) suffer due to restricted discussions as long as sales do not suffer.

Fine by me. Have it your way! There are many other forums for you to join!

I for one appreciate this forum. Would you expect to go on the Meguiar's forum and start talking about how well using WG DGPS 3.0 worked on your car, and sharing a review about it? No, it's not part of the culture there. That forum is for Meguiar's as in the way this forum is for Auto Geek products, just like a Lexus forum is for Lexus, and BMW forum is for BMW.

If you don't like this forum and the wonderful customer service that AG provides, then sayonara dude!

Post Thanks / Like

AG sells mostly everything(except Zaino, chemical guys and blackfire). You can talk about everything else except those 3. I didn't think that was that big of a deal. Like Matt said in the post above. Megs forum(MOL) is for megs only. This forums (AG) sells a ton of products. So your not limited to one product line like MOL.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tempter927 View Post

I'm fairly new to AG and have found the members to be really helpful in every way. Any question I've ever had has received quick, insightful and friendly responses.
    Don't let the door hit you in the ars on the way out.
    John
    Mean people suck

Post Thanks / Like

We welcome everyone here at Autogeekonline, regardless of the products that you use. However, we do ask that product discussion lean towards products that we do offer so that we can offer support.

You'll get the best answers from us when it comes to these brands because of the access that we have to the manufacturers that we represent.

Post Thanks / Like

Killrwheels, well I had no idea about promotion of AG products only. I apologize if my mention of Griot’s Garage, or Zaino offended anyone. I receive no promotional fee for use of these products nor do I have any affiliation with these products. Zaino was recommended by 3M in support of my 3M clearbra product and necessity for compatibility with 3M. My car must have a urethane product that is formulated in such a hydro-carbon molecular chain so as not to destroy 3M front end paint shield.

I am particularly concerned with chemical formulations not interfering with car finish, gaskets, etc. If your products are approved for use with 3M clear shield products I would like to know. Regards

Richard
    Was it a dealer or actually 3M the manufacturer that made the product recommendation? It's always good to know the source. I haven't seen any clear bras destroyed by wrong protectant choice. The worst that I have seen is yellowing due to UV over time when a protectant wasn't used at all, but that was easily corrected with a plastic cleaner/polish.
    Last edited by Dwayne; 11-16-2009 at 06:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Dwayne, it was a dealer licensed by 3M who gave me a written sheet with instructions for care of 3M clear bra. Product formulation is of interest to me, so if you have comparable products which list formulations, I'm interested. Regards

Richard
    '09 Accord Coupe Ex L-Nav (190hp) I4
    - Alabaster Silver Metallic/ Zaino finish / Black Leather Interior
    -Weathertech trunk, front
    -3M clear bra, pillars, roof, rear deck
    OEM:
    - side moulding
    - fog lamps
    - Auto dim mirror
    HONDA Accords:
    '99 Sedan EXL V6
    76 K miles - 6th Gen (97-02) 3.0L V6 SOHC VTEC (200 hp)
    '92 Coupe I4
    127 K miles – 4th Gen (90-93) 1992 facelift I4 2.2L (125 hp)
    '85 Sedan LX 4dr I4
    98 K miles – 2nd Gen (82-85) 1985 refresh i4 1.8L (86 hp)

Post Thanks / Like

Dwayne, it was a dealer licensed by 3M who gave me a written sheet with instructions for care of 3M clear bra. Product formulation is of interest to me, so if you have comparable products which list formulations, I'm interested. Regards

Richard
    I use DP plex-all on my 3m clear bra. I've also used plexus. I think the DP plex-all is easier to use since it foams up o the applicator.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast