autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down First time Buyer and Frustrated!

I'm from Canada

Order ID W-1342941

So buying from Autogeek is not easy to start and we pay a PREMIUM on top. I decided on purchasing from Autogeek , from every single car place you go to they mention this site. There were a few issues I have with my order.

1. My orders was in 2 packages, 1st one holding majority of it. Second package empty bottles only in it really??? . Reason why, you ask this annoys me? Well, Being in Canada I have to shipped to a parcel pickup. So essentially this costed me more money since it is considered 2 packages and not 1. Each drop off is money!
    2. I ordered sprayers and few gallons worth of chemicals. Somehow the sprayers were just thrown into the box and not tied together. So, guess what happened? They ended up underneath the gallon chemicals and got smashed up.
    3. I'm MISSING PRODUCTS!!!! SERIOUSLY???
    4. So, not only am I missing products which I checked my credit card and was charged full price for all the items. But, here I sit with a missing Gallon of chemical wash with a corresponding empty Label bottle for it and with a broken sprayer.

I'm sure when i call , I will get this fixed. But, really this kinda stuff I did not expect from such a highly recommended company.
    So, now I need to drive back to border and sit and wait in line AGAIN and pay more COST for recieving of packages and waste my time for this.

Blah, very frustrated!

2. Dislikes custmsprty disliked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: First time Buyer and Frustrated!

Called, they are just gonna ship the missing items. Last time I'm ordering from this place. Warning to all Canadian customers rethink of when u order from them. So much for over beyond customer service. So, I have to eat up the extra time and cost for their mistake. With no care other then , we will ship what we missed!
    I do not even recall a SORRY for this mistake. Just What are you missing? And We are not shipping to Canada.

4. Dislikes custmsprty disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

U mad, bro?

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I get better CS , from wal mart.

7. Dislikes custmsprty disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Why aren't you buying from the autogeek resellers in Canada...?
    2016 Mazda 3 Sports GT
    2015 Lexus IS250 F Sport

Post Thanks / Like

You should be happy Toronto beat the Bruins last night... Sorry to hear that you aren't happy with the CS but I do have to disagree. I have had a few mishaps with orders and everyone at autogeek bent over backwards to correct things.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WillSports3 View Post
    Why aren't you buying from the autogeek resellers in Canada...?
    Yah, or rather why did i not buy from another company? My mistake for buying from Autogeek. Which will not happen again.

11. Dislikes custmsprty disliked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledger64 View Post
    You should be happy Toronto beat the Bruins last night... Sorry to hear that you aren't happy with the CS but I do have to disagree. I have had a few mishaps with orders and everyone at autogeek bent over backwards to correct things.
    This case no apology and we will ship what we missed and good bye. You would think that is the bare MIN , that should be done considering I already paid for it you think?

13. Dislikes custmsprty disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cartoys View Post
    I'm from Canada

Order ID W-1342941

So buying from Autogeek is not easy to start and we pay a PREMIUM on top. I decided on purchasing from Autogeek , from every single car place you go to they mention this site. There were a few issues I have with my order.

1. My orders was in 2 packages, 1st one holding majority of it. Second package empty bottles only in it really??? . Reason why, you ask this annoys me? Well, Being in Canada I have to shipped to a parcel pickup. So essentially this costed me more money since it is considered 2 packages and not 1. Each drop off is money!
    2. I ordered sprayers and few gallons worth of chemicals. Somehow the sprayers were just thrown into the box and not tied together. So, guess what happened? They ended up underneath the gallon chemicals and got smashed up.
    3. I'm MISSING PRODUCTS!!!! SERIOUSLY???
    4. So, not only am I missing products which I checked my credit card and was charged full price for all the items. But, here I sit with a missing Gallon of chemical wash with a corresponding empty Label bottle for it and with a broken sprayer.

I'm sure when i call , I will get this fixed. But, really this kinda stuff I did not expect from such a highly recommended company.
    So, now I need to drive back to border and sit and wait in line AGAIN and pay more COST for recieving of packages and waste my time for this.

Blah, very frustrated!
    Take pictures and let them know. The customer comments forum can be used if you can't get in touch with someone over the phone or via E-Mail. They will make things right. If they don't you can post the facts here for future reference. Try to avoid being adversarial. I know you're upset, I've been there, too but empathize with whoever is fulfilling the customer service role. Things are not made better if you vent about being mad. I had an order shipped all the way to the distro site down the highway (I live on the west coast, AGO is on the east coast) but it arrived damaged there at the depot and shipped back. The time required for delivery was 3X what it should have been, almost 3 weeks instead of 1 week. That is the risk of using mail-order for anything. You're dealing with humans and they run a pretty good customer service operation compared to others.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I did convey this to the CS person and explained how this is not right. I did not get any kind of fix or options other then we will ship what we missed. Really, nothing else that can be said at that point. No need to send pictures since no product to take pictures of. A picture of $1 sprayer?

16. Dislikes custmsprty disliked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast