autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Active Forum Members in the Stuart, Florida area or attending Detail Fest? - Competition Ready TV Episode!

Quote Originally Posted by davisautodetail View Post
    I may have missed this, but do you want us to, or are we allowed to say we'll be participating in this ahead of time, or just after we shoot (on our personal pages?) Just don't want to break any rules.

I wasn't sure if that was part of "share your experience," or if that should just come after.
    My guess is that when Mike posted the list, the folks that are participating is now public knowledge, but Mike P. should chime in to verify.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Active Forum Members in the Stuart, Florida area or attending Detail Fest? - Competition Ready TV Episode!

Yes, this is going to be awesome! I might make it on TEEVEE!! And we will all get to meet AJ! (i hope)

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome I can't wait!!!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by davisautodetail View Post

I may have missed this, but do you want us to, or are we allowed to say we'll be participating in this ahead of time, or just after we shoot (on our personal pages?)
    Thanks for asking and "yes" you can share that you're on the Competition Ready Team for Detail Fest.

As for taking pictures of the cars as we're working on them my guess is "yes" you can share as soon as you get here and take a picture of a car.

The cars and the car builders are public knowledge, see this thread,

Custom Car Builder Competition!

Kyle Tucker (Detroit Speed) - 1969 Dodge Charger

Brian Finch (Finch Performance) - 1963 Corvette Split Window Corvette

Jason & Lonny Childress (Gateway Classic Mustang) - 1971 Mustang Fastback Pro Touring

Kevin King (Ghostworks Garage -Year One) - 1973 Pontiac Trans Am

Bobby Alloway (Alloway's Hot Rod Shop) - 1937 Chevy Coupe

Andy Leach (Cal Automotive Creations) - ’40 Ford Coupe (RIDLER Award Winner)

And here are the car that will be here at Autogeek for Detail Fest!

These cars are wicked bad!

Tell you one thing... it's good to be connected to Autogeek. This company is like a rocket right now and if you're not part of our team you're going to be left behind.

Detail Fest this year is going to raise the bar so high for multiple aspects of our industry and all of you guys are going to be a part of our TV show and the success of the first annual Custom Car Builder Competition and this event is going to grow and become more and more popular in the car show circuit.

So congratulations to all of you for choosing wisely to be a member of AGO and replying to this thread.

Autogeek truly is where all the actions at...

Post Thanks / Like

Mike
    Can I get my name change for my real name as well, please

Edwin Roman

Post Thanks / Like

I'm ready to get fired up, just can imagine what the future will hold am so happy to be connected to Autogeek, PBM, Impressions autodetailing, u all rock !!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Is anyone in this group staying at the Holiday Inn Express or Marriot? I'm going to leave the bride at the hotel on Friday, so if I can grab a ride, then she can sleep in.

The hotels are right next to each other, so if I can grab a seat on the way over, that would be awesome. - Kevin Davis
    Kevin Davis - Detailer's Helper
    Detailing Tool Belts Detailer's Helper
    Facebook: Detailer's Helper

Mike Phillips

***UPDATE***

I just created an e-mail list using the e-mail you used when your created your account here on the AGO forum. If that email is no longer valid then you won't be getting the e-mail I just sent to everyone.

In that e-mail there is some info I need to pass on to the producer. For some of you I already have this info but it's in other documents and I need to get out to the garage and get the garage set-up for Detail Fest.

So if you don't mind, read the e-mail and reply with the needed info below,

First and last name – Exact spelling as this is for the credits on the TV show.
    Cell Phone:
    Email:
    Shirt size:

I'll be sending out a second e-mail too...

Thanks everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Based on the photos, if I had to choose, that Trans Am is my style!

Post Thanks / Like

"Tell you one thing... it's good to be connected to Autogeek. This company is like a rocket right now and if you're not part of our team you're going to be left behind."

I`ve been hanging on Mike`s shirt tail for years!!!

"Chrome wheeled, fuel injected and steppin' out over the line"

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast