autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Active Forum Members in the Stuart, Florida area or attending Detail Fest? - Competition Ready TV Episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Renozx12 View Post
    THANKS MIKE I will be there, and I'm bringing my A GAME with me lol.
    I can't wait to see all of the guys I met in previous detail classes. Nick, Andre, Bryan, Axel, Jeff and Frank, just to name a few. I can't wait to see you guys again, and I look forward to meeting, and working with the rest of the team. Axel i feel like you, I won't be able to sleep untill Detail Fest lol! Here I come Sunny Stuart Florida, road trip! A 1000 miles yelling AUTOGEEK DETAIL FEST at ever stop I make, and every car and truck I pass !!!!!!
    Cant wait. This is sooooo freakin amazzing it's gunna be over the top see you soon

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Active Forum Members in the Stuart, Florida area or attending Detail Fest? - Competition Ready TV Episode!

Hey Mike can't wait for the Festival. My GMC van is still looking great even with the excess pollen. I can,t help Friday but we'll see you Saturday

Mike Phillips

***Update***

I've contacted past alumni students of my 3-day class. I'm getting e-mail replies from them and asking them to reply to this thread.

Alumni students get first right of refusal to be on the team as that's one of the benefits to paying for and attending one of my classes. (of course).

If I don't fill the teams with all alumni students then I'll use in this order,

Active members on this forum - Active means more than one or two posts.

Members of the IDA

There's benefits to attending one of my classes and being an active member of this forum.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by JSCOTT View Post

Hey Mike can't wait for the Festival. My GMC van is still looking great even with the excess pollen. I can,t help Friday but we'll see you Saturday

Hi Scott,

Great to see you join the AGO forum. Here's the link to the write-up I created for your Van if you want to share your experience working in the Show Car Garage with a team of GREAT people here at Autogeek to transform your cool Van.

1985 GMC Rally Van - Extreme Makeover! With McKee's 37 - FLEX- RUPES - BOSS

Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JSCOTT View Post
    Welcome to our forum, I really enjoyed reading the write up Mike did about your van.

(Then again we all love Mike's write ups)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm available for this event as well as I've been attending Detail Fest for years!
    R. Antonio Jimenez CD-SV
    Pattys Mobile Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    ***Update***

I've contacted past alumni students of my 3-day class. I'm getting e-mail replies from them and asking them to reply to this thread.

Alumni students get first right of refusal to be on the team as that's one of the benefits to paying for and attending one of my classes. (of course).

If I don't fill the teams with all alumni students then I'll use in this order,

Active members on this forum - Active means more than one or two posts.

Members of the IDA

There's benefits to attending one of my classes and being an active member of this forum.

Does it help if your car is in the commercial for the show combined with only missing one Thursday night "SHOW CAR MAKEOVER" in the last 4 years? How about Bob (Owner of PBM) and I are from the same state? (Jersey) LOL!!!
    "Chrome wheeled, fuel injected and steppin' out over the line"

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Active Forum Members in the Stuart, Florida area or attending Detail Fest? - Competition Ready TV Episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    Hi Scott,

Great to see you join the AGO forum. Here's the link to the write-up I created for your Van if you want to share your experience working in the Show Car Garage with a team of GREAT people here at Autogeek to transform your cool Van.

1985 GMC Rally Van - Extreme Makeover! With McKee's 37 - FLEX- RUPES - BOSS
    Thanks again Mike. I'll get over here on my laptop. I checked out the link you sent me on my cell. The shots and my van look spectacular!!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Active Forum Members in the Stuart, Florida area or attending Detail Fest? - Competition Ready TV Episode!

Quote Originally Posted by NextLevelDtail View Post
    Welcome to our forum, I really enjoyed reading the write up Mike did about your van.

(Then again we all love Mike's write ups)
    Hey. You are absolutely right. We all had a hand in it with Mike's guidance and had a some fun too. See you on the 19th.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mike, just keep me posted i'm available and it would be great to represent the IDA!!

Justin Labato CD-SV
    321-722-2255
    Last edited by showroom detail; 03-07-2016 at 10:10 PM. Reason: more info

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast