autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Super Member antti@561detailing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Putting together CR Team for Detail Fest Detailer's Cup - Filming on Friday, March 17th

Hi Mike, you can add me to standby list. Would love to do it again.
    561 Car Detailing Gtechniq Accredited Detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Putting together CR Team for Detail Fest Detailer's Cup - Filming on Friday, March 17th

Hello Mike!
    I would love to be a part of this years Detailer's Cup. I will be traveling down from New Jersey to attend Detail Fest and would be more then thrilled to lend a hand.

Competition Ready Alumni

IDA Certified

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by nothingface5384 View Post

You can count me in Mike!

You're on the team!

Great to finally see our schedule coincide so you can be on the TV show Mike.

Mike aka nothingface is an alumni student of the 2016 September Class.

1970 Superbird Detailing Class - The art of polishing paint - Competition Ready Detailing Classes at Autogeek

Mike was part of the team that turned this...

Into this...

Mike aka nothingface

Be sure to send me a fresh e-mail with your,

First and last name
    Cell phone
    Good e-mail
    Shirt size

Wait till you see the cars we're going to work on for our TV show!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post

Hey Mike,

I would like to be on the show but since I have already been part of a couple episodes, you can put me on the standby list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Jimenez View Post

Hi Mike!
    I'd love to be on the show again.

True that I was fortunate enough to be on the 1933 Rolls Royce episode and last years Detailers Cup episode on Corvette team.
    I had such a great time and experience. If You need a extra hand I'd be there in a heartbeat.

IDA Certified
    IDA Skills Validated

Quote Originally Posted by jims_auto View Post

Great time being on last years show at Detailfest those cars were amazing and the crew was outstanding.
    I will be at the show again this year if your short on people count me in.

See you in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by antti@561detailing View Post

Hi Mike, you can add me to standby list. Would love to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by PetesDetailing View Post

Hello Mike!

I would love to be a part of this years Detailer's Cup. I will be traveling down from New Jersey to attend Detail Fest and would be more then thrilled to lend a hand.

Competition Ready Alumni

IDA Certified

Thanks guys... you're all on the Stand By List.

Here's the good news....we're sending out a newsletter to all past alumni students to give them first opportunity to be on the show. It only makes good business sense that if someone has invested in us, trusted us and taken our 3-day class that we give them the opportunity to be on the show.

Plus I know after taking my 3-day class they are fully trained on all aspects of car detailing and ESPECIALLY the art of polishing paint to perfection.

The sad news is, so many of my students fly in from around the United States and from around the world that they are not local enough geographically speaking to be here in Florida for Detail Fest and to be a part of the TV show.

So PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to this thread and stay tuned as Ashley our Producer wants the list of team members by this Friday.

If you don't know how to subscribe to a thread, guess what... I have an article on that...

How To Subscribe to a Thread

Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mike!

You can put me on the standby list if there is any last minute cancellations.

If this episode is anything like last season it's going to be awesome and alot of fun. Can't wait for detail fest.

See everyone there !

Sent from my C6743 using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to participate in this again. In fact, I met Joe doing this last year working on the Trans Am (man did I like that car). Hopefully Joe and I can team up again! Or maybe Joe is saying to himself "no not him!"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mike!

I'm definitely interested in this. I haven't been around since late December simply because my daughter was born on 12/28/16.

I think this would be a great experience and would love to participate if possible!
    A year from now, you'll wish you started today.

@utopiandetailing on Instagram.

Post Thanks / Like

If you will have me . I would love to Mike . Tommy
    Evil Mean and Nasty ! Just the way I like it !

Mike Phillips

From the first post in this thread...

I'm putting together a team of 30 guys to be my team of Detail Fest this year.

Now read carefully.... here's the priority that team members are chosen...

1: Alumni Students of our 3-Day Competition Ready Detailing Class

Newsletter going out to all alumni students with a link to this thread. Alumni students have first right of refusal to be on our TV show.

2: ACTIVE and positive contributing members to this discussion forum.

Active means more than a few posts or 1 post where you joined the forum to reply to this thread.

3: Members of the IDA

Autogeek as a company and myself as a Recognized Trainer and member of the Board of Directors for the IDA support the IDA organization and it's goals.

4: Have not been on the show yet.

If you’ve been on a past show and would like to be on a future show I will put your name on the Standby List.

My goal has been and will continue to be to bring on as many NEW team members as possible. I like sharing the fun and the blessing of showcasing your talent on our TV show and I’m sure if you’ve already been on the show that you would like to see others have the opportunity also.

Love all of you guys but I also appreciate all the guys that pony up to the table and take the real deal and that's our class here,

car detailing class, how to detail a car instructional class, mike phillips detailing class, best detailing classes for detailing

:dblthumbs2:

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to be part of the team had a blast last year, i will remember that week till the day i die.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast