It’s our policy not to comment on the status of employees, but this is an exception to the rule.

Meghan, as of November 13th, has decided to move on.

Under my guidance and support, Meghan played a key role in the success of both the Autogeek forum and the year-to-year growth of Autogeek, and it goes without saying that she will be missed by myself, the entire staff at Autogeek, along with our loyal customers and forum members. Her motivation and desire to succeed is evident by the success of Autogeek’s participation in this year’s SEMA show.

…Now the good news! Since Nick joined the PBMG/Autogeek family 6 years ago, he has worked directly with myself and Meghan, excelling at any new responsibility that we’ve given him, from customer service on the Autogeek side to research and development for the various brands that are under the PBMG corporate umbrella, and everything else in between. Nick’s passion for car care and customer service is contagious, and I’m delighted to announce that he will be absorbing the majority of Meghan’s day-to-day responsibilities. Rest assured that Nick will continue to be actively involved on the discussion forum, and he’s always a quick phone call away.

This is a bittersweet situation because sometimes change is unsettling, but without change there's no moving forward. With that being said I would like to congratulate Nick for what he brings to the table as PBMG/Autogeek continues to grow.

Bob McKee
Owner & CEO