autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike Phillips Hits iTunes Store with Show Car Shine iBook! + $6.95 Flat Rate Shipping through 9/13

I'm excited to announce Autogeek's first iBook - Mike Phillips' The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine! With 361 pages of detailing tips with interactive graphics, videos and even more photos of tricks and techniques to achieving a flawless finish, it's the next best thing to having Mike right beside you!

If that doesn't whet your appetite for perfect paint, we've marked down all Autogeek Gear up to 40% off! As an added bonus, we're running a flat rate shipping special of $6.95 through Friday, September 13th at midnight EST.

Details

Mike Phillips is a world-renowned expert in the field of auto detailing, both as a professional detailer and instructor. Mike has over 36 years of real-world, hands-on experience with just about every detailing tool and product available. With Mike's latest book, The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine, you can tap into his vast knowledge and expertise to learn how to create a flawless, show-car quality finish in your own garage.

Mike Phillips' The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine builds upon the information in Mike Phillips' first book, The Art of Detailing, but also includes such topics as rotary polishers and clay bar alternatives like the Nanoskin Autoscrub System and Optimum's Opti-Erasers. What's more, The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine features what is arguably the definitive guide to the Flex XC3401 VRG Dual Action Orbital Polisher.

Mike Phillips’ The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine iBook - Download

Autogeek Gear

2 Year Paint Protection - In Just 3 Hours!

Check out Mike Phillips' review of Detailer's Coating Prep Polish and Paint Coating!

Cleaned & Coated in 3 Hours - 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Post Thanks / Like
    Can we upgrade to this if we already have the original ebook?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    Cherry on Top Auto Detailing, Fishkill NY

https://www.facebook.com/CherryOnTopDetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mike Phillips Hits iTunes Store with Show Car Shine iBook! + $6.95 Flat Rate Shipping through 9/13

This iBook is now an Apple product, we cannot give out discount codes or tamper with anything inside Apples software. This is a completely different ordering platform then our store.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mike Phillips Hits iTunes Store with Show Car Shine iBook! + $6.95 Flat Rate Shipping through 9/13

Very cool, congrats Mike and AG!

Post Thanks / Like

I want to say thanks to the PBMG group as a whole for continually raising the bar in the world of detailing by way of furthering the industry with new products, information, and staying on top with all the research and dedication. This latest offering truly shows the dedication these fine folks do to help the mass better understand and use the proper techniques to achieve a show car shine.

Thanks for all in what you do PBMG. It is truly appreciated.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Just bought! Mike you're a very cool cat when I pressed you about this a few months ago, and you said, "maybe, there's some behind the scenes stuff work going on." Now we know what it is! Congratulations to all involved in the project and I can't wait to see Mike's work on the retina screen! now how many stars does it deserve Five is not enough!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Radarryan View Post
    Just bought! Mike you're a very cool cat when I pressed you about this a few months ago, and you said, "maybe, there's some behind the scenes stuff work going on." Now we know what it is! Congratulations to all involved in the project and I can't wait to see Mike's work on the retina screen! now how many stars does it deserve Five is not enough!
    I am going to have to run down to his office and have him autograph my iPad!!

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    I am going to have to run down to his office and have him autograph my iPad!!
    Already beat you to it.

Post Thanks / Like

Tried to download it with my iPhone, but it says its only available with an iPad. Shame, I would love to download it.

Post Thanks / Like

Question: Is it a different book? The old ebook only has 150 pages and this one is advertised at 361 pages. Plus it cost more.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast