autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Meet The Autogeek Staff

You need to update the outside photo!

Aaron's the name!
    Live long and prosper Leonard Nimoy

Post Thanks / Like

Great page - very nice to put faces with some of the names I've come across, and to see everyone, along with the source of all my detailing supplies

About the peanuts questions that periodically come up...I was advised a while ago about putting the comment for no peanuts or paper packing in the comments box.....but does that make you read the order and slow down fulfillment a little bit? I seem to remember a thread that said if there was a comment with the order, it needed to be read before it could be sent to the warehouse, potentially slowing down the processing a bit. So i've been not putting comments on anything I need quickly...

Anyway, you guys are great and anytime anyone asks what I use or where to get it, I point them to you....
    2007 BMW E93 335i Monaco Blue Metallic / Grey Dakota
    2009 Lexus RX-350 Obsidian Black / Ivory

Post Thanks / Like

It's time for you guys to grow into a second location on the western side of the country, namely Arizona! And it's sunny all year round here too, only an occasional dust storm and no hurricanes lol.

Post Thanks / Like

AG is a great company. I'm a customer of their Canadian distributor eShine and haven't had any complaints with either.

Since someone has to say it, there are some lovely ladies at AG. Be nice to 'em boys.
    My Versa probably looks better than yours

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by andrew b View Post
    Great page - very nice to put faces with some of the names I've come across, and to see everyone, along with the source of all my detailing supplies

About the peanuts questions that periodically come up...I was advised a while ago about putting the comment for no peanuts or paper packing in the comments box.....but does that make you read the order and slow down fulfillment a little bit? I seem to remember a thread that said if there was a comment with the order, it needed to be read before it could be sent to the warehouse, potentially slowing down the processing a bit. So i've been not putting comments on anything I need quickly...

Anyway, you guys are great and anytime anyone asks what I use or where to get it, I point them to you....
    If you leave any type of note in the comments box, it will cause a slight delay with the order being processed because it will have to be manually reviewed so the request can be fulfilled.

We always advise giving yourself a little extra time if you need an order in a hurry, or selecting an expedited shipping method.

If you place an order before 11am EST and don't leave any type of note in the comments box, most likely it will ship that day. If you're in a jam and need the order to ship that day, give us a call before 2pm EST to place the order and we'll make sure it gets shipped out that day.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nappers View Post

I'm sure Mike's getting a kick out of this.....

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    We offer paper packing upon request.

When you place an order online, simply put in the comments box; "Paper packing please."
    I did put a note on my orders and still got the peanuts. Meghan told me to put the note. I also put a note to have UPS put the package at the side door rather than the front. Items delivere to front door. No one home during the day and leaving a package in the front is asking for trouble.

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eandras View Post
    I did put a note on my orders and still got the peanuts. Meghan told me to put the note. I also put a note to have UPS put the package at the side door rather than the front. Items delivere to front door. No one home during the day and leaving a package in the front is asking for trouble.
    Give me a call when you place your next order and I'll make sure it is packed with paper and that it clearly states on the label to leave it at the side door.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nappers View Post

Looks like an excellent group of people behind the scenes. Thanks for putting this thread up.
    Mike

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123