autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

My Classic Car and Autogeek - Brand New Season - All new shows!

My Classic Car and Autogeek - Brand New Season - All new shows!

Episodes

My Classic Car Episode #17001 – Rotary Buffer Segment & Garage Billboard
    Sunday, March 11th @ 9:30am Eastern
    My Classic Car Episode #17002 - Garage Billboard
    Sunday, March 11th @ 10:00am Eastern
    Tuesday, March 13th @ 4:30pm Eastern (Second episode repeats)
    My Classic Car Episode #17003 – Garage Billboard and :20 second Marketplace ad
    Sunday, March 25th @ 10:00am Eastern
    Tuesday, March 27th @ 4:30pm Eastern

Segment = About a 4-5 minute segment showcasing products and/or techniques.

Billboard - The Garage Door with our Logo and Verbal mention at the end of a segment.

20 Second Marketplace ad = Logo and verbal announcement of Autogeek.

Brand New Season - All new shows!
    The March 4th episode for My Classic Car will be the first episode for 2012 and you'll see the Autogeek's Garage Sign on the back wall for ALL episodes for 2012 as well as Autogeek's sign on all the animated garage doors for all the how-to segments for all sponsors. (Pretty cool)

Title Sponsor = Largest Logo on the TV Studio Set
    Here's a picture of me and Dennis on the set of My Classic Car and you can see the Autogeek Garage sign has replaced Egge sign since we have now replaced Egge as the Title Sponsor.

Two years ago when we filmed our first how-to segments Egge was the Title Sponsor and in the below shot you can see their sign on the back wall.

On the set with Dennis Gage, from left to right...
    Max McKee, Dennis Gage, Mike Phillips

Hardcore Do-it-Yourselfers - Powerful Opportunity!
    The My Classic Car TV show attracts a HUGE audience of hardcore automotive do-it-yourselfers and with our strong presence on the show as the Title Sponsor we're hoping and expecting to draw a lot car enthusiasts to Autogeek.net and by default also our discussion forum, AutogeekOnline.net

While everyone has their own favorite types of cars they enjoy, the one thing all serous car enthusiasts share is their Passion for detailing their pride and joy till it gleams like a diamond in the sun and that's where the Autogeek shines.

Like no other company in the world, Autogeek provides,

• All the best in class products at the best prices shipped right to your door.

• The best Customer Service in the industry bar none.

• The largest and growing library of how-to videos on YouTube.

• The largest and growing volume of how-to articles on detailing on the Internet.

• The only company that has pioneered Live Streaming of detailing classes.

• Detail Fest, the only event like it in the U.S. where car enthusiasts can meet the people behind their favorite polish and wax manufactures.

• Hands-on Detailing Classes that cover car detailing from top to bottom and inside out.

• The best, friendliest and helpful detailing discussion forum on the Internet.

• The only company in the detailing industry to introduce the first in a series of how-to books available in both paperback and e-book versions and fully supported by our store, customer service and our discussion forum. (an industry first)

• The only company to have their own TV show sharing both cool, special interest vehicles and detailing how-to tips and techniques.

So I think I speak for Max and everyone here at Autogeek and even all our regular forum members when I say we're excited to reach out to the My Classic Car TV audience of hardcore automotive do-it-yourselfers and we see this as an awesome opportunity to provide multiple touch points for education as well as all the products needed to tackle any detailing project no matter what it might be.

2012 is going to be a GREAT year to be a part of Autogeek Discussion Forum and the Autogeek family!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My Classic Car and Autogeek - Brand New Season - All new shows!

This is really awesome guys! Congrats on the title sponsor!! That sure is a purty sign...if you send me one I'll hang it up in my garage lol!!!
    Alex
    ...."Do the right thing...even when no one is looking"

Post Thanks / Like

Autogeeks, Dennis & Mike all in one place, life does not get any better!

Post Thanks / Like

Its crazy to see how far Autogeek has advanced in the automotive detailing world. I remember first seeing Autogeek on the speed channel and wondering what they were about. After looking at the website I found out they were local to me and about to have a detailing class. That's when I found out who Mike Phillips was.

Having no prior detailing experience I started watching Mike Phillips detailing videos online and was hooked. Mike showed me everything I was doing wrong .

I then attended Autogeek's detailing 101 and 102 classes and all I could say was wow. Taking someone from knowing nothing about cars and detailing, to wet sanding and rotary buffering out hoods allowed me to leave the detailing classes with great knowledge and confidence.

I then attended Mike Phillips Thursday night Extreme makeovers and WOW ... I have the time of my life Thursday nights with Mike and the great people of the Autogeek forums. Any one who can attend should.

Looking at the great forums and members the Autogeek community has gathered over the years and the vast amount of knowledge and a community of the best detailers over the world, its no wonder why Autogeek is becoming the name brand for the detailing world.

Autogeek is going to pioneer the way car guys look at their cars. For many years there has always been great car shows and how to build the cars, but no information for the person on how to maintain that show car shine. Autogeek is going to be the number one detailing supply company in the world.

I can't say THANK YOU enough Autogeek and to Mike Phillips for taking so much time to show everyone the "art of polishing paint". I know many of us would love to meet all the great role models you get to meet Mike in the TV world. Congratulations to Autogeek for the continued success and to many more great tv shows.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alko View Post
    This is really awesome guys! Congrats on the title sponsor!! That sure is a purty sign...if you send me one I'll hang it up in my garage lol!!!

I'LL TAKE A SIGN ALSO!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Kyle, you said it eloquently! I concur!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Ryncarzk View Post

I can't say THANK YOU enough Autogeek and to Mike Phillips for taking so much time to show everyone the "art of polishing paint".

Gee thanks for all the kind words Kyle...

It's been a genuine pleasure having you start out as a student and then watching you progress to the level you're at now as your passion and talent for the craft really shined through the last two weekends as you and Rene and a host of other guys helped me to wetsand and buff-out Jay's 1989 K5 Blazer.

Rene and Kyle working on the hood... Adam is working on the rear clip...

Kyle working on the roof and Rene working on the hood...

And just look at the results...

So thank you for the very kind words Kyle I truly appreciate your taking the time to post your thoughts to this thread and I look forward to more car projects into the future.

I really hope we draw more guys like you and Rene into "our" world from the "My Classic Car" world of car guys like us that just need a little help in the appearance area of their car projects.

Post Thanks / Like

Mike, congratulations on the title sponsorship! I'll be setting the DVR up to record the new season tonight.
    Our Lady Of Blessed Acceleration - Don't Fail Me Now.

Alex, from Northern Virginia.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by lokerola View Post
    Mike, congratulations on the title sponsorship! I'll be setting the DVR up to record the new season tonight.

On behalf of Max and everyone here at Autogeek thank you...

It is a big deal in context of what we're doing by actively reaching out to a wide spectrum of car enthusiasts and letting them know we're here and we can provide the product and the education to use them for others to reach their car care goals.

I could never count how many people I've taught first what swirls are and then second, how to safely remove them by machine. I know from all my years of going to car shows that the audience that watches My Classic Car has all kinds of car appearance issues in general and they don't know how to tackle them and they don't know who go to and Autogeek is their one-stop shop for everything.

March 4th is fast approaching for the new season where the MCC audience will start seeing our sign, (brand) and our other graphical and video presence to let them know we're here for them...

It's exciting time to be at Autogeek...

Mike Phillips

***Reminder***

This Sunday the first episode for the new season repeats.

The second episode for the season follows the the repeat episode.

My Classic Car Episode #17001 – Rotary Buffer Segment & Garage Billboard
    Sunday, March 11th @ 9:30am Eastern
    My Classic Car Episode #17002 - Garage Billboard
    Sunday, March 11th @ 10:00am Eastern
    Tuesday, March 13th @ 4:30pm Eastern (Second episode repeats)
    My Classic Car Episode #17003 – Garage Billboard and :20 second Marketplace ad
    Sunday, March 25th @ 10:00am Eastern
    Tuesday, March 27th @ 4:30pm Eastern

Segment = About a 4-5 minute segment showcasing products and/or techniques.

Billboard - The Garage Door with our Logo and Verbal mention at the end of a segment.

20 Second Marketplace ad = Logo and verbal announcement of Autogeek.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast