autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

CarPro Innovative Nano Coats

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Palm Beach Motoring Accessories is the Exclusive United States distributor of CarPro Innovative Nano Coats.

Stuart, FL (March 24 2011) - Palm Beach Motoring Accessories, a leading distributor of car care products, announced that it has entered an agreement with CarPro Trading Ltd. to be the exclusive distributor in the United States of CarPro products. CarPro's top-selling products include CQuartz Ceramic Quartz Paint Protection and Iron X Iron Contaminants Remover.

CarPro products will arrive at PBMA at the end of March 2011. PBMA will stock all sizes of CarPro's complete product line.

At the heart of CarPro's lineup is CQuartz, a ceramic, hydrophobic paint sealant that provides durable, self-cleaning protection for up to two years. To prepare the paint for this long-lasting coating, CarPro also has Iron X and Iron X Soap Gel. These two pH neutral products remove ferrous particles from the paint and stop damage to its sub-layers. Reload Spray Sealant maintains the gloss of CQuartz.

For auto interiors, CarPro makes So2Pure, a photo catalyst odor eliminator. It destroys odors on a molecular level. PERL Coat gives all rubber, plastics, vinyl, and leather a durable, protective, satin coating.

Palm Beach Motoring Accessories is proud to partner with Car Pro and is actively seeking dealers for this exciting new line of car care products.

PBMA's family of websites includes Autogeek.net, Pinnaclewax.com, Diamondite.com, Wolfgangcarcare.com, Bikedepot.net, PBMA's Amazon.com store, AutogeekOnline.net, Autopia-carcare.com, and Detailcity.org. PBMA stocks thousands of car care products on site by more than 80 manufacturers and manufactures its own successful brands: Pinnacle Natural Brilliance, Wolfgang Concours Series, Diamondite, and DP. The company exports products to customers and distributors in 20 countries. In addition to providing quality products to detailing enthusiasts and professionals worldwide, PBMA websites are a leading source of instructional detailing guides and videos.

CarPro is now available at Autogeek

Dwayne
    800-869-3011 ext. 212

Palm Beach Motoring Accessories
    7744 Jack James Drive
    Stuart, FL 34997

Post Thanks / Like

Re: CarPro Innovative Nano Coats

This is outstanding news. Love the Ironx.

Post Thanks / Like

You ask for it, we deliver!

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome news!
    Buddy

Post Thanks / Like

Aw yes this is why I love autogeek!

2001 c5 z06
    2000 Camaro SS - SOLD

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats really cool! However there is at least one other retailer in the US, so does that really make you guys exclusive? Just wondering.

Edit: Doh, dealer doesn't mean distributor, my bad.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spicy McHaggis View Post
    Thats really cool! However there is at least one other retailer in the US, so does that really make you guys exclusive? Just wondering.
    As the exclusive distributor, just as the press release states, PBMA is actively looking for more dealers to offer CarPro products and you will see more dealers carrying CarPro products soon. The intent is not that Autogeek.net be the only website to offer CarPro, but that PBMA's job as a distributor is to distribute the products and grow the CarPro brand in the U.S.

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent. When I'm ready I want to use the C-Quartz and Re-Load. I think the nano coatings have far more potential than other approaches.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
    As the exclusive distributor, just as the press release states, PBMA is actively looking for more dealers to offer CarPro products and you will see more dealers carrying CarPro products soon. The intent is not that Autogeek.net be the only website to offer CarPro, but that PBMA's job as a distributor is to distribute the products and grow the CarPro brand in the U.S.
    I re-read it and figured it out, my bad.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you finally went with them. I remember talking to Meghan about them quite a long time ago, I think they were still AQuartz at that time. CQuartz is a far more user friendly product to apply.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast