autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autogeek Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by DLB View Post
    Max -
    Thanks for posting. I think that is great to hear things right from the top. I know you have plenty of other things to keep you busy with your business, but it is great to see you stop in and say hey.

Since you are no doubt aware of it, I will just mention something I have noticed. Jack Kruer posts pretty regularly at TID. It is nice to see that going on. Point made.

Thanks for keeping your great company up to high standards for us buyers.

Dalton Blevins
    I was going to post pretty much the same thing. You beat me to it.

Max, I have wondered for a while why you don't post more. We hear a lot of amazing things about you from your staff. It will be nice to see your point of view on many different detailing related discussions in the forum. I don't know, sort of being more in touch with the members, more involved in the forum.

You have surrounded yourself with good people who provide excellent customer service. I appreciate having this forum to learn and share about our detailing passion.

Ben

Post Thanks / Like

Max and all other AG employees (and I mean everyone down to the shipping guys hehe) Thanks a lot of a great experience every time I order or have issues. The very few times I have had to call due to issues such as bottles breaking or anything it has always been dealt with fast and without any fuss or anything. Now Max, you say what you could do to help...and I may only be speaking for myself but maybe others will agree but you gotta stock sucking the money out my bank account! Haha....

Post Thanks / Like

Max,
    Every order I have put in, you guys have far exceeded my expectations. I love the customer service here and the forum! The only thing I can hopefully look for into the future is more brands (which I am sure you will have). Oh, and Max Wax is my favorite wax!! Keep up the great work...
    2006 Lincoln Zephyr- 28% Solar Guard Charcoal tint, Pioneer DVD player/In-dash, Boston Acoustics component 5x7's

Future Ride- Either the 2008-09 Mustang Shelby GT or base Camaro SS

Post Thanks / Like

As you know, you have a tremendous staff and a great company. I personally like knowing that you are involved with the community. It's not often that everyone up the chain is involved and their presence known. As stated, I don't know how you can improve the company and the forum? Thanks for everything you stand for and provide to us.

Richard

Post Thanks / Like

Max,
    You have created a great business, and I appreciate doing business with you. I feel that your business model is to let your customers needs decide the business direction. I feel you have listened well to your customers to meet their needs, and your continually efforts make improvements (your last email, detail fest, Mike Phillips, great customer service, etc.)
    I'm an older guy who does not know anything about this stuff, but I really enjoy the people on the forum, their honesty, sincerity, and helpfulness. Sincerely, thank you from Oregon. -de

Post Thanks / Like

Can't say enough good things about AG staff,forum,great customer service etc and for the fact that you use USPS for shipping.I don't qualify for free shipping to HI and UPS is really pricey so just wanted to say thanks!

Wheats

Post Thanks / Like

even here in australia you guys from top to bottom at autogeek really do a good job and have a fantastic website and an addictive web based store so keep up the good work guys keep selling cause ill keep shopping

mad 992
    i knew i needed glasses when i picked up the snake to kill a stick

Post Thanks / Like

Truly a gold mine you have here Max. The only improvements I can suggest; you need an avatar, and an increase in your post count.

Glad to be here,

John

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with everything everyone has posted on here. However, if you're looking for feedback, the one thing I would suggest is cutting out the pricing games. Personally that irritates me to no end.

An example, if you give a 15% bday discount and somebody places an order only to find they shipping is $18 and it actually cost more than you can get everyday using free shipping over $75.

Same with other discounts.

Also, there were some micro's on Bogo for buy 3 get 3 free for like 19.99. People complained about the quality so they were pulled off.

Then a couple of days later, there was a thread claiming due to numerous request, you were going to blow them out at cost so now you could get 6 for $19.99.

To me it just comes across as sleazy used car sales tactics to "outsmart" your customers when companies do things like that. Not saying that's what's going on in AG's case but it comes across that way to me.

Personally Amazon has me spoiled. I pay the $75 a year and share with a friend and I get 2 day shipping free on every order. Do they pad the prices on somethings sure, but if I get a coupon or discount I know there's probably not some preconcealed plan to outsmart me and make the money with another gimmick.

Plus returns, go online, get an automatic RMA, get a shipping label and drop it in the mail. Zero hassle. Plus if I need something next day, it's 3.99 flat or on a Friday need it on Sat, it's $6.99 flat. That's whether it's a TV, computer or whatever and the products are insured.

No hassle.

Your service for the most part is 2nd to none. Meghan is about the best.

I know you aren't the size of amazon and probably can't compete on everything just because of volume.

However, you asked for feedback and in my opinion these are some areas that could use some improving if you're looking for something to work on.
    Last edited by frosty; 02-05-2010 at 09:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Great post that proves feedback is addressed! I would like to recommend an improvement . I never remember to add a comment to use paper. I think a check box or a one time entry of some kind would work for older memory challenged folks like me. BTW, I dont know what you pay Meghan and Penny but IMO they are worth every cent and more! When I think of great personal customer service AG and these two ladies come to mind first.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast