autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AutogeekOnline

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AutogeekOnline

[quote=Buckskincolt;257984]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    I think that's kind of the point. I only see one name being blanked out. So How do you know only "one name" is being blocked out when it's "blocked out"?

Well, my car is not an internet discussion forum. Still paid for by you and driven on a public road so why can't anyone use it for anything they want? Seeing an amazing detail from "Pro-Detailer X" How do you know that is a in-fact "PRO-Detailer X" and Not A Front For Product #######? followed by LSP ######### So You know for a fact that the ######### is put their by AG? just doesn't sit well with me, especially where I want to know what the pros are using. Send them a PM and ask! I have and they replied.....Also ask if they blocked it or AG and he said he did because he didn't want to abuse the site.

It's not hard to figure out what is and what isn't blocked. While I'm not on the forum 24/7, I do spend a fair amount of time on here and I can't recall seeing any schilling of the product in question. 95% of the products used in my details are sold at AG, and most were bought here as well. I like reading the pro detail before and after threads and if products are blocked out it sort of defeats the purpose as you don't know what they used. I'd also have to agree with Al that blocking out the product name is counterproductive because it has obviously raised a red flag. While I think it's silly, I will respect AG decision to do so.

....looks like UPS just dropped off my latest order from AG

At the request of Auto Geek, this notice alerts you that the shipment listed below has been delivered.
    Important Delivery Information

Delivery Date / Time: 24-September-2009 / 10:21 AM
    Driver Release Location: FRONT DOOR

Shipment Detail

Ship To:
    Rasky's Auto Detailing
    Chad Raskovich
    Quote Originally Posted by CieraSL View Post
    Wait! I know! Mirror, mirror against the grass, tell me who has kicked swirls' ass?
    http://Raskysautodetailing.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AutogeekOnline

I have stated what needs to be said and have listen to what everyone has to say. At this time before members start to turn this into something else I am going to respectfully close this thread. Please abide by our rules that is all we ask.
    And while we are at it, someone go get the spammers too, I really don't need a Nokia phone or Nikes!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123