Mike.Phillips@Autogeek - Starting on Monday, August 10th, 2009

Hi everyone, thank you for the warm welcome here on the Autogeek forum. I wanted to start a thread to let everyone know I'll be officially starting my new position here at Autogeek on Monday, August 10th, 2009.

I arrived here yesterday on a red eye flight out of Ontario, California and spent some time getting my new office set-up so I can get right to work bright and early this coming Monday morning.

There will be some tweaks coming to the forum and possibly some new forum categories for how to articles and hot topics.

We will also be starting up a series of how-to detailing classes to be taught here at Autogeek on Saturdays as well as some more surprises in the near future. So stay tuned to the forum homepage for announcements on the new changes taking place and a schedule of events for the rest of 2009.

On a side note, I can't tell you how exciting it is to join the Autogeek Team. Max, aka Bob McKee is the driving force and creative genius behind Autogeek and is 100% pro-active when it comes to enabling and empowering everyone here to be the best they can be no matter what their position is here at Autogeek. The success of any company is determined by the contributions and success of each employee and Max understands this and pro-actively insures everyone has the tools they need to excel at their job and to also have fun at the same time. And speaking from experience, there's nothing that compares to loving your job and having fun doing it.

So again, thank you to everyone here on the forum and everyone here at Autogeek for the warm welcome and the opportunity to work hard and have fun.