Friends,

After nearly 7 years with Autogeek, it’s time for me to move on to a new venture with RME (Robert McKee Enterprises) to continue development of McKee’s 37 and McKee’s RV brands.

I regret not being able to tell each and every one of you over the phone, or in person for those that are local, but I wanted to make everyone aware that as of December 16th I will no longer be employed with Autogeek.

Bob McKee has been extremely influential on my life, and I feel right at home working under his tutelage where my unique skills are maximized to their fullest potential. Working side-by-side with Bob McKee is not only a privilege, but a dream come true as well.

I’m leaving Autogeek on GREAT terms, and I wish only the best for Tony George, Terry Angstadt, Mike Phillips, Meghan Poirier, Jason Sierra, Vision Investments, the Hulman-George family, and of course each and every member of the Autogeek team.

Tony George and Vision Investments are going to take Autogeek places you never dreamed of. I wish them the very best of luck as I continue development of the brand I hold closest to my heart, McKee’s 37.

Your friend,

Nick Rutter