autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: LIVE FEED! - Big Announcement Saturday Morning!

I watched all of it, and I'm at work (I hope my boss isn't here) lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yancy View Post
    Ok just realized that Ivan never made an appearance.
    So technically I saw Ivan first

but with no prize it's kind of like kissing your sister

Second Best One Legged Detailer in The World... That top slot is unattainable

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cardaddy View Post
    Seriously... after (just a few of us) watched AND TRIED TO GUESS where Ivan was hidden, and now its all over, we're supposed to come back with another answer. (Providing anyone is/was still monitoring the thread 90 minutes later.)

Maybe the half a dozen guys that were watching from the beginning ALL get a Sonax goodie bag?????
    2018 Colorado ZR2

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Redfireshaker06 View Post
    I like Tonys idea
    Me too!!!

Actually I wouldn't know now had I not commented avout the sound and Yancy sent me a PM.

It was that PM that notified me on my phone.

But yeah... I watched all if it too, (and saw all the congratulatory videos), then the 10 minute break, and the tech session, hence the comment on the mic problem (s).

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Redfireshaker06 View Post
    I like Tonys idea
    I second that motion. Actually I wouldn't have seen the secondary contact had it not been that I got a notification from Yancy PM-ing me. (From my comment during the tech show about bad sound.)

So YEAH... I watched it and then some. I can even tell you which off the best videos were presented in the wrong screen format. (Vertical rather than horizontal.)
    By the way that was Chris and AJ.

I was even looking all around, in, over and under all of the Wally's (that's the drag racing trophies
    on the shelves) thinking perhaps Ivan was hidden there.

Post Thanks / Like

Second Best One Legged Detailer in The World... That top slot is unattainable

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, it was tense, figured somebody had a better eye and caught him on a few frames I may have missed then again it was very early in the west coast

Mike Phillips

What can I say but....

WOW!

It's so exciting to be a part of this project with all the talented people we'll be working with to create this new TV show.

I'd like to take a few cyber pixels of space here to say thank to everyone...

Bob McKee - I'd like to say thank you to Bob McKee for everything he's done for me and for all the hard work he's done since the beginning of Autogeek to where we're at now. The man is truly a genius, my mentor and close friend. Most of all Bob, thank you for believing in me and trusting me, this is the most important thing to me and I won't let you down.

Meghan & Jason - I'd also like to say thank you to Meghan and Jason here at Autogeek. I know you two always have my back and along with Bob provide the guidance and direction to keep both myself and Autogeek moving forward in a positive and powerful direction.

Yancy - What I always tell people about Yancy is that he is one of the most talented people I've ever met when it comes to video, film, photography and anything related to computers and electronics. And he's a car guy too! His most amazing talent however is making me look good when shoot videos and TV. Than you Yancy for all your hard work and your friendship.

Nick - Over the years since Nick came to work at Autogeek we've worked together on a lot of projects both in the public view and behind the scenes and I just want to let everyone now what a hard working guy he is as well as talented and smart. I count Nick as a very good friend that always has my back and never lets me or Autogeek down.

All my co-workers at Autogeek - Thank you to all my co-workers here at Autogeek. The outside world doesn't always see all the hard work and long hours everyone behind the scenes puts in but I do and your hard work is always greatly appreciated. Like Bob always says, this company is like a wheel and we're all spokes in this wheel and this wheel rolls true and straight because of the efforts by everyone as a team!

I know all the TV celebrities that were in the congratulation videos will be reading this thread and I just have to say you guys COMPLETELY caught me off guard! I was so taken with honor by the videos you made and can't tell you how much I appreciate your well wishes.

So thank you to,

Matt Steele - We need to do the 4x4 Mud Bogs again Matt, last time was a blast. Maybe this time I'll even get some mud on my truck.

Bruno Massel - Thank you Bruno, can't tell you how much I'm always impressed with your on-air talent and behind the steering wheel expertise. You always inspire me to work harder.

Ray Evernham - Thank you so much Ray, looking forward to working with you in the future.

Barry Meguiar - What can I say Barry except thank you so much for all your support and friendship over the years.

Wayne Carini - Wayne you're the best! Thank you for your support and friendship over the years and I always look forward to working with you more in the future!

Chris Jacobs - Chris it's great having you as a friend and even better having your support. Hope to work more with you in the future too!

Adrienne "AJ" Janic - AJ I can't tell you how excited I am to start working together, this new show is going to be so much fun with all the talented people supporting us and the awesome cars we're going to work on together!

Jack Birkby - I'd also like to say thank you to my long time friend Jack Birkby who gave me my start in the car industry so many years ago. It was you Jack, that back in 1987 gave me a chance and I'll never forget that.

AGO and FB - I'd also like to say thank you to all my forum buddies and Facebook friends. I've met thousands of people all around the world through detailing discussion forums and Facebook and the one thing we all have in common is our passion for perfection when it comes to detailing cars.

Thank you to my wife Stacy for always supporting me all the car crazy projects I'm involved in.

And thank you to my son Rand - my big man. You always make your dad so proud.

Besides announcing our new TV show Competition Ready on the Velocity Channel and the video congratulations from our TV friends, I was also completely caught off guard by the new office!

It's not so much being a new office but the fact that it's RIGHT NEXT TO THE SHOW CAR GARAGE because that's where my heart is and my passion. Office work is a crucial part of my job but just like most of you, my true passion is being in the garage working with other cars guys and working on cool cars.

There's more to come as we move into the future and start filming this new show so stay tuned!

With that all said.... I'm going to go make something shiny!

Post Thanks / Like

Great Job Mike. One day you will get to see the new car.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations, Mike! Your advice and instruction continues to make me better at my job everyday. Thanks for all your guidance for this community, professionals and amateurs alike. Looking forward to the show!

Jeff @ Speedway Detail, Charlotte, NC

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast