autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Boy Scouts at Autogeek!

Mike and Autogeek should be commended for this opportunity for the boys. I feel it will go a long way in showing them right. As a father of an Eagle scout and a he is a motorhead. He would have loved it.
    That’s the way race people are. If they think anybody’s got money, we’re all hookers.”
    - Kyle Petty

Mike Phillips

Typically boys tend to like cars in general including Monster Trucks so while the boys were here and since I needed to change the oil in my truck and put 2 and 2 together and we used my truck for the lesson on how to change the oil in a car/truck for their Automotive Merit Badge.

No need to raise the truck up to change the oil
    The benefit to using my truck it's high enough off the ground that you don't need to "lift" it to change the oil. Thus no lift, ramps or floor jack. Just a built-in safety aspect that I felt would work good for the Boy Scouts.

Troop 840 at Autogeek's Show Car Garage!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike and team at AG,

I can't thank you enough for hosting the boys of Troop 840. we had a great day at the shop working on the merit badge.

It was interesting to hear Barry Meguiar say he never heard of or thought to include a merit badge at cars and coffee. Some of our boys who could not attend this class are hoping we will do it again.

We are also hoping that you and Bob can attend our Court of Honor in March and personally present the boys with their Auto Maintenance MB.

Regards,

Steve Fleischmann
    Asst Scout Master Troop 840

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by ufg8r85 View Post

Mike and team at AG,

I can't thank you enough for hosting the boys of Troop 840. we had a great day at the shop working on the merit badge.

It was interesting to hear Barry Meguiar say he never heard of or thought to include a merit badge at cars and coffee. Some of our boys who could not attend this class are hoping we will do it again.

We are also hoping that you and Bob can attend our Court of Honor in March and personally present the boys with their Auto Maintenance MB.

Regards,

Steve Fleischmann
    Asst Scout Master Troop 840

Hey Steve it was a pleasure and an honor to work with your troop. If there's anything we can ever do for the Boy Scouts of America, your troop or any troop, just let us know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12