I haven't forgotten my promise for reviewing all the RV products that Autogeek had so graciously sent me to review. Just FYI, my mother fell October 19 and had surgery on October 20. She shattered her ankle and can't walk or put any pressure on it for three months ( she has a fixation on her ankle to hold it in place and they put a rod in her left leg too). I had been staying with her at night (when she was in the hospital) and working during the day so my dad could go home to get some sleep ( they are both in their 80's). She recently left the hospital for rehab but she is too weak and can't do anything for herself. Consequently , they transferred her last Friday, into a skilled nursing facility since dad can't take care of her by himself and I live out of town. To top it off, Dad fell last night, hit his head, cut his hand open and skinned up both his knees so he had to seek medical attention too. Today, I worked then went and stayed with mom so dad could go home as he isn't in great shape himself after his fall yesterday.
I go home on weekends but for the past 2 weekends here in Texas, it has rained torrential rains where I live so I couldn't do anything product testing either weekend. Sorry y'all as I had hoped to have reviewed all of the RV products sent to me by now. I apologize for the delay but things have gone from bad to worse in my life right now .. Just wanted you all to know why I haven't finished doing the reviews on these products as I promised I would do.