autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Giveaway! BOSS G21 Long-Throw Polisher Deluxe Kit

Old 05-07-2014, 01:54 PM #76
    lj993

There is my link, photos of my Rupes 21, Flex 3401 and PC 7424XP to follow.

Felipe

Dang, I just noticed that it is more than a year old....more to come

Okay, here is a review within the last year......http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...-matching.html

photo to follow.....

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not entering the contest either. Got two genuine Rupes. I think it should go to a Flex user?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swanicyouth View Post
    No IMHO ^ THIS is a joke.

Why not give it so someone who has a track record of contributing to the forum by posting quality reviews who has been here a while? Give it someone who has the experience, reputation, and ability to evaluate, review, and compare the machine to others on the market - so they can share their comments and opinions of the machine with the AGO community.

This, IMHO will benefit the forum more... Screaming "give it to a noob" is just a guy looking for a free buffer.

For full disclosure, I'm not entering this contest.
    Very well put
    Dynamic Detailing
    Website | Instagram | Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

I will be putting an order for one tomorrow,but good luck to everyone. I am sure whoever wins it will REALLY enjoy it. Can't wait to get it.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for giving us the opportunity!
    Review:In praise of Sonax BSD

My pitiful polisher collection:

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Why not give it so someone who has a track record of contributing to the forum by posting quality reviews who has been here a while? Give it someone who has the experience, reputation, and ability to evaluate, review, and compare the machine to others on the market - so they can share their comments and opinions of the machine with the AGO community.

This, IMHO will benefit the forum more... Screaming "give it to a noob" is just a guy looking for a free buffer.

I have a flex 3401 makita and pe-14 pc7424 also. I not asking for $hit. If I want something I buy it. All I'm saying is that why do you need to show your polishers? It shouldn't matter but I also know people in general are sheep also nobody asked you to comment on my post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
    why do you need to show your polishers? It shouldn't matter but I also know people in general are sheep
    Submitting a photo of polishers is one of the rules for entering the contest. Hardly an unreasonable requirement; it certainly doesn't make anyone sheeple.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
    I have a flex 3401 makita and pe-14 pc7424 also. I not asking for . If I want something I buy it. All I'm saying is that why do you need to show your polishers? It shouldn't matter but I also know people in general are sheep also nobody asked you to comment on my post.
    "TSSSSSSSTCH, switch him from the blue list to the red list asap."

All kidding aside, I think AG is looking for someone who has multiple polishers so that that person can compare the G. Boss polisher to his or her own polishers. Secondly, I believe the reviewer needs multiple reviews to show he or she is competent in conducting a review. Just my opinion...
    "I've seen a good quality car wash look better than some guys complete detail jobs."
    Mike Phillips 10/21/09

Post Thanks / Like

here is the collection. a BOSS system would fit in nicely. Sorry about the dirty FLEX, I didn't have a chance to clean it after the last detail session. It is a workhorse, as is the Rupes 21 and the smaller but equally handy Porter Cable. The link to the review was rupes backing plate and matching pads. Thanks for the contest/give away! Love Autogeek. Felipe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Giveaway! BOSS G21 Long-Throw Polisher Deluxe Kit-image1-1-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Well said, I would add I want to see this go to someone who is a pro and post a lot of reviews. I my self am thinking of getting one and it would be nice to see a review from some one putting this thing through its paces for a few months with a lot hard work daily to see how it does and how it handles the abuse. Whats killing me is right now its on wacky wednesday sale free shipping 15 percent off and its not excluded 50-60 bucks off.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast