autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Giveaway! Enter to WIN a 32 inch TV!

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Surface Coating
    I like Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Surface Coating because it's an easy to apply, multiple surface, slick, high-gloss and durable last step product to put the icing on your cake. Product is very concentrated so you can do many cars from a bottle. Will not stain trim or any other surface, in fact it'll add protection to every surface it's applied to after proper preparation. Adds a lot of value to your polishing / detailing work. 5 Stars to the Ultimate LSP!

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo
    This is nothing like your everyday wash soap. Talking about a luxury, highly concentrated soap that offers the thickest suds to date, all while providing incredible surface slickness and cleansing power for a very safe and enjoyable car wash. It'll clean and restore the incredible water beading and sheeting properties attributed to coatings, making it a perfect match for maintenance of coated cars. Not enough - although it's never my preferable way - you can use it under full sun without any concern about residue, film, and water spotting. Rinses free and dries easy.

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Booster
    Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Booster is a versatile, easy to apply and durable topper / actual booster for Pinnacle Black Label Coatings, however it can also be used as standalone product. Use it on wheels, paint, metal, glass, plastics, and virtually any surface on a car's finish. Spray, spread and wipe. It's instant gratification that'll last! Looks and feel like the day #1 you applied Surface coating.
    “Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy”

― Isaac Newton

Post Thanks / Like

Wolfgang Leather Care Conditioner
    I like this product because it keeps the leather in my vehicles nice and soft. The smell is also another reason I like this product. It keeps that new leather smell in my vehicle, especially when the inside of the vehicle warms up in the sun a little bit.

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0
    I like this sealant because it is very easy to apply and remove. It gives my vehicle a really deep wet shine. Maintenance of my vehicles that has this sealant on is very easy.

Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Protectant
    I like this product because it is very easy to use. It does not leave any streaks on any of my interior components such as rubber, vinyl, and even plastic. Product dries to a matte finish, not shiny at all. A very good product to use after every interior detail. The scent is very pleasant as well.

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite and most used order from AG thus far is.....MAXWAX! Easy to use, looks great and lasts long enough to be worthwhile. Glad I have 2 pots.

Post Thanks / Like

1237156 (Back order).

Post Thanks / Like

GTechniq G1 Clear Vision Smart Glass-- Very, very rarely use my wipers with this on my windshield...I've had it for a solid 7 months, works just as well as day one.

CarPro Hydro2 Touchless Silica Sealant --My wheels has never been easier. And "topping" my paint coating with this is great. Fantastic product. Even used it on my sunglasses lol

Meguiars DMCKIT5 DA Microfiber Correction System 5 Inch Starter Kit---This kit is perfect and very very easy to use. Getting rid of swirls, light scratches and etc. is quick and easy with these pads. Whether I am using 105/205/ D30032 (microfiber correction compound) it has been a breeze on multiple paint types. I HIGHLY recommend this kit to anyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Duragloss Car Wash Concentrate #901
    Inexpensive, works great and smells awesome!
    love this stuff so much I have hair shampoo that smells so much like it.....Giveaway! Enter to WIN a 32 inch TV!-499-jpg
    some of you might recognize the bottles I keep it in... ( yeh I know I have a problem)

Mothers Mothers Foaming Wheel & Tire Cleaner

The Best tire cleaner out there (period) Also a very good wheel cleaner too!

Collinite Liquid Insulator Wax #845, liquid wax, heat-resistant wax, car wax

The easiest to apply and remove.......great durability......what more can you ask for?
    Tim
    "I have done so much with so little for so long.
    Now I can do anything with nothing"

Post Thanks / Like

BF Midnight Sun - Easiest wax I've used to date/unmatched shine & appearance compared to other waxes I've used on my metallic gray paint

Tuf Shine - Longevity is ridiculous for a tire shine product. I hate detailing tires so this is an obvious choice for me! It also looks great as well.

CarPro Dlux - I have a lot of trim on my Silverado and next to doing tires I hate cleaning and dressing black rubber and plastic trim. I've had Dlux on my exterior trim for 6 months now and it still beads like Day 1 of putting it on. NO maintenance required other than a quick swipe of a wet towel/soap sponge. I would marry this product if it were possible. Oh... and keeps the trim nice new & dark.

Post Thanks / Like

DP Poli-Coat Paint Sealant - Used this for the first time and I have nothing but good things to say about it. Here is the review I did for it.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...t-sealant.html

Meguiar's D156 - This is my favorite spray wax. Not only is durable and easy to use. But it also very affordable.

Mothers Professional Paint Restoration System - Mothers is often overlooked and I do enjoy the compound and finishing polish. They make a great duo. Very easy to use and the results are great. Here is my review on them

Mothers Pro Paint Restoration System Review

Post Thanks / Like

Meg's Gold Class shampoo car wash - doesn't remove wax & smells good.

Ultima Tire and Trim Guard plus - easy to apply & durable.

Leather Masters Kit - strong foam cleaner works well & protectant really protects; MF applicators, brush and towel are a nice added touch.

Post Thanks / Like

Dynamic Detailing
    Website | Instagram | Facebook

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast