autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Giveaway! DP Power Wash + BLACKFIRE Total Trim & Tire Sealant

My favorite Blackfire Products are the SRC Compound and Polish because I was able to achieve this:

I also have a sample of their Total Eclipse Tire and Wheel Cleaner. It works great on getting stubborn break dust off the red brake calipers.

I've never used any DP products simply because I'm trying to use up existing stock in my cupboard, but I'd really like to try:

- Bug Scrubber
    - Interior Cleaner
    - Engine Degreaser
    - Wheel Coating
    - Max Wax
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

The total tire and trim sealant is the BF product I'm most interested in trying. I just ordered the BF All Finish Paint Protectant and the BF Wet Diamond Polymer spray. I didn't use the protectant yet, but just washed my wife's new black suv and and finished it with the polymer spray. The suv looked great until I hit the tires with a cheap extreme shine tire spray. The black powder coated wheels were also unintentionally hit with this. I tried to wipe it off, but it just seems to smear. The wheels are half satin and half greasy gloss. After all that work, a clean vehicle ruined by something I should have probably known not to do or use. The first thing I did was head to AO and start looking at tire products that could be applied with a foam applicator. I'm done with greasy, shiny tire sprays!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use many DP products on a regular basis. From interior cleaner to paint sealant to waterless wash to quick detailed. Every product has given me excellent results without hurting my wallet. So far my favorite product has been the interior cleaner. I got a free sample at first and fell in love. I've sent our based a large bottle of it and use it on a weekly basis. The finish it leaves on plastic is exactly what I look for in an interior cleaner. The plastic looks clean and has a nice sheen to it but does not have a greasy feel to it. On top of that it goes for days. I suspect this bottle to clean easily 50 or more interiors. One spray just cleans an incredible amount.

This product got me into other DP products and I am very excited to try more of their products.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm always looking for the golden egg of car wash products and continually striving to perfect my technique... which I consider the most important part of paint maintenance.

I'd surely enjoy putting the DP new car wash and wax through some vigorous testing.
    In my day we didn't have the Internet, iPods,iPads, or smart phones....but we had some really bad-azz cars.

Post Thanks / Like

I have used BF TP&S and CRYSTAL SEAL. Both top notch products. CS is still one of the best wowa sealants to use. I would love to review the 2 new products.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

I would be interested in trying the trim sealant. My dad's car's cowl needs some attention!

Hmm...my favorite Blackfire product? That is a tough one. I ended up being impressed with Black Ice, but I do love using Total Eclipse Tire Gel. It leave a nice satin finish, lasts fairly well, doesnt sling, and smells good.

I also have found the Detailers Krystal Vision glass cleaner to be nice. No streaks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have yet to use any blackfire products. I'd love to try the tire and trim for a review because I have still been unable to find something for trim that looks good and lasts. Would like to try something new to see if I can find a full time product for my business.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree to do review. My favorite dp product is detailed paint coating. Going on 8 months longevity. It is easy to apply and the look is nice! My favorite bf is BlackICE hybrid montan wax/ sealant. The look is fantastic on black! The ease of application with a da is like butter.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Wendell Jarvis;1133452]My favorite DP Product is..Max Wax...because of the price and without sacrificing the quality
    My favorite Blackfire product is.. Blackfire Wet Diamond Paint Protection[....it delivers a crisp high defined shine and dependable durability
    Vision Detailing
    Richmond,KY.40475
    859-623-4435

Post Thanks / Like
    I use blackfire products but have never tried DP product before. I use blackfire sealant and src finishing compound.

I'd like to try DP power wash because I've only used CG shampoos before so it'd be nice to expand a bit and try other brand washes!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast