autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Giveaway! DP Power Wash + BLACKFIRE Total Trim & Tire Sealant

I'd like to try it out on my new addition! Just picked up another German engineered marvel! A Mercedes!

I like the DP total interior surface protectant, BlackICE and the BF all finish sealant and their tire gel.

I would like to try these items out and WILL do a review on AG!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite DP Product is..Max Wax
    My favorite Blackfire product is.. Blackfire Wet Diamond Paint Protection
    Vision Detailing
    Richmond,KY.40475
    859-623-4435

Post Thanks / Like
    Count me in. I have a bunch of DP products & because they are all great products, it's hard to pick a favorite. If I have to choose I guess it would be Poly-coat Sealant. Often overlooked.

As for BF, I don't have nearly enough experience with. I like the APC. Very good.

Sent from my SM-G900T using AG Online
    "The shortest and surest way to live with honor in the world is to be in reality what we would appear to be." --- Socrates

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite Blackfire product is their Wet Diamond Paint Sealant. It leaves the paint looking glossy and great beading. Yes, I promise to write a review!
    Rupes Bigfoot 21
    Rupes Mini
    PC 7424XP

Post Thanks / Like

I would absolutely love to try both of these products actually. I've heard nothing but good things from both of them. I'm fairly new to detailing but have great interest in it and love the feeling of a finished car or truck with no (or almost no) flaws! I've recently conjured up the bravery to detail one of my family member's "show cars." and ended up getting second. I was able to get the score sheet and looked at the scores to determine what i needed to work on the most. The paint got great remarks but despite the hours i put in working under the hood and wheel wells of this corvette, the marks seemed to be lowest on these areas. I used the meguiar's ultimate black and i thought it looked great but i guess it didn't look good enough. I personally have a silverado and used the ultimate black on the trim on it, it lasted about a week. So the total trim and tire sealant would be amazing to try out. I buy most of the stuff i use from a local auto parts store just because they have the meguiar's mirror glaze products, and that seems to be the best that i've found around here that i can get over the counter.

I did end up getting backing plates and pads from AG though very recently and plan on getting a few other products but it would definitely be nice to try them out before making the purchases. I do this on the side to keep my busy when i don't have my kids, so I'm usually doing a car or two over the weekend. If not then i'll go grab a family members car and work on it for them just to practice. One thing i've wanted to try is a good (non OTC) carnauba wax. I'm using the hi tech yellow wax right now, but would like to try something a bit better and have heard great reviews about the Detailer's max wax, so hopefully i'll be able to try that one of these days. Would love to get the blackfire blackice hybrid monton but that's just a bit out of my price range for a wax i think, even though it would probably bring much better results. In August, i will have a 69 Camaro SS at my house for about a week (so i can work on it after work and nights) to get it ready for a local show. Its Huggar Orange, so i think a good carnauba wax would help bring out the depth a bit more and make it more "Warm" looking. Also looking for a good tire dressing anyway. I'm using the endurance right now and endurance should not be its name as it seems to last about a day or two!

Anyway, i love this site and all the info everyone provides, its truly been a blessing to get involved with it and have questions answered from such knowledgable people! I don't post all that much because I feel like some of my questions are dumb but i read a lot of the info here to get most of them answered! and just for a fun "reflection shot" here's a pic for ya'll (if it doesn't offend anyone of course, if it does feel free to remove it but good lord its a kid), Truck is my silverado that i polished this spring, and looking forward to doing it again soon, all i did to it for this pic wash/dry. You can call out my newbie status by the orange peel effect going on i'm sure. Its just an iPhone unfiltered pic so not the best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Giveaway! DP Power Wash + BLACKFIRE Total Trim & Tire Sealant-img_7204-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

I have not had a chance to use many DP or Blackfire products.

In my possession for my next correction in a few months, I have the following:

DP Poli-Coat Paint Sealant
    DP Max Wax
    DP Final Gloss Quick Detailer
    DP Prep Polish
    DP Tire Gel sample

I also have a sample of BF tire gel that I will be getting to shortly.

The two DP products that I did try are sample sizes of total interior cleaner and interior surface protectant. I had been previously using Meguiar's and Mothers interior products and I must say that I like the appearance of the surface protectant and will be adding both of these to my DP collection. Easy to use and the results speak for themself.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not used any Blackfire or DP products as if yet. But I have almost bought the wet ice over fire kit in numerous occasions and am sure that I will sometime.

And if picked of course I would do a review.
    It's all in the details

Post Thanks / Like

1) Favorite Blackfire product is Crystal Seal because it is wipe on walk away and you can use it on paint, wheels, trim, ect. Such a versatile and easy to use product that speeds up my detailing process.

2) Favorite Detailer's product is the wheel cleaner. I had this product lying around and finally got a chance to use it and it works awesome. The wheel cleaner may not have a cool color change effect but it eats through brake dust without a problem. You also receive double the product compared to a competitors wheel cleaner but at the same price making it an excellent bang for your buck.

Yes I promise to write on a review on both products if I won.

Post Thanks / Like
    Would love to review the trim seal - but hard to pin down just one current BF product - I use TPnS, Crystal Seal, Midnight Sun paste wax, Midnight Sun QD, and Wet Diamond Polymer Spray.

I'll go with Poly Spray since that is what I use most often. I find it so easy to use - provides immediate protection and is so easy to use. So quickly boosts protection so I don't have to worry about minor water or dust. Also, it is nearly impossible to leave streaks - goes on clean and just flat out works. Provides a clean slick gloss and even has a nice aroma. I love using this spray as a whole system beginning with TPNS, wipe down with poly spray to insure all residue is removed, add Crystal Seal, then top with MSPW.

Maintain wish wash, dry using MSQD, then add poly spray every couple washes.

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to test out these products. I have not used either brand. I'm interested in both.

I have a bottle of Black Magic soap I bought at Walmart on a whim before I discovered AGO.

Right now I don't have a tire dressing as my go to.

These will be used on my new '14 Nissan Rogue.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast