autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Unoffial Millionth Post Runners Up Giveaway!!

I hope my response didn't come across as somehow brusk, and rude.

I was just a "baby" here, when a man I didn't know from adam, Dave t435 wrote me, out of the sky blue, this man offered to send me some of the great AG goodies.

I had no idea what he would send, he mentioned a few, like a sample of UPGP, Hyper Polish Spray, etc.

What he sent me on his dime totally bowled me over. My jaw hit the floor when the large box arrived! I found this is a man with a huge kind heart.

I still have many of the products he sent me. Having still not gone through all of them, and that was well over a year ago. Optimum Tire shine, wow, some Megs goodies, A carpet stain remover which appears to be now MIA from a now defunct company, but fantastic, the best I ever used. So much, I have lost memory of the numerous goodies he sent.

I was smart to keep his return address off the package, and I sent him what I thought would be some form of thanks to the extreme kindness he bestowed upon me.

I sent some local grown Pistachios from Eagle Ranch, and some other trinkets if I remember. Sorry my memory is a bit blurry, I think I'm getting old, and "cratchety". But I surely have not forgotten this kind consideration.

This is typical of the great folks here. I'm proud, and very glad to be a member here.

I know one day I as well will also bestow such upon another member when the time comes.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd use it on my wife's black, 2013 Honda CRV. With a baby coming in a few weeks I have a feeling her daily driver isn't going to get much love for a while.

Post Thanks / Like

Id like to be a further in the future recipient, I would do my dads 2003 F-250 that he loves so dearly. Its in storage right now so I wouldnt be able to until spring time. But awesome idea you have here!

Post Thanks / Like

Probably do one of my friends cars, since he never gets it washed, or even waxed for that matter Id like to use a coating on it so it keeps the shine for more than a day.

Post Thanks / Like

I will love to use it on my 2013 Honda Civic SI. And for other member to get some as well VPmark and Jhon B, who send me products after I left the military and went to a rough time trying to start my detailing stock to be anle to offer my services.

Btw guys like you OP are the ones that makes this site a great place to be, God will multiply this seed you are about to plant.

Post Thanks / Like

2014 Ford Focus SE Sport
    Or perhaps my 2006 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT!
    2014 Ford Focus SE Sport | 2014 Ford Mustang V6 Premium Convertible | 2014 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS SE | 2011 Honda Shadow 750 Aero

Super Member Corey@OptimalDetailing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That is awesome!! Very nice gesture of you do share your winnings.

I would probably correct and coat my mothers 2011 Nissan Maxima as a gift without her knowing. I would try to steal her car for a weekend to get it done!

Post Thanks / Like

I am too far from you guys, but it is definitely interesting giveaway and sharing. Thumbs up for the spirit.

Post Thanks / Like

This is super generous of you! If I were chosen I would use it on my parents 2013 Shelby GT500. We just put the super snake wheels, a drop kit and the super snake hood. The car is black with flat black stripes. We are currently waiting for this Midwestern winter to break so I can get it in my garage to polish and seal! Regardless of whether you choose me, thanks for the inspiring post
    I'm a Professional, Hobby Detailer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rwright View Post
    2011 Buick Regal

I nominate this guy! In the past he sent me some DG105 and has offered advice in more than one of my threads.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast