autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Unoffial Millionth Post Runners Up Giveaway!!

I would use it on my wife's 2013 Avalon and would pay it forward by purchasing a bottle of WDGPS and sending it to the next winner of my choosing should I be chosen in the first place. So the next winner will be receiving whatever dpk20x sends as well as a bottle of WDGPS from me! :-)

Good on you dpk20x for doing this! It's great to be a part of this forum!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just02896 View Post
    I would use it on my wife's 2013 Avalon and would pay it forward by purchasing a bottle of WDGPS and sending it to the next winner of my choosing should I be chosen in the first place. So the next winner will be receiving whatever dpk20x sends as well as a bottle of WDGPS from me! :-)

Good on you dpk20x for doing this! It's great to be a part of this forum!

After re-reading the original post, I realized that I misunderstood the rules of the giveaway. As such, I am going to bow out of this one as I didn't realize that the same package will be shipped to multiple recipients. As much as I would be interested in trying the PBL, I would rather see multiple others benefit from the giveaway. :-)

Post Thanks / Like

I am not in as I live too close to the GEEK and it would not be fair but great idea and good luck to the recipients.
    "Chrome wheeled, fuel injected and steppin' out over the line"

Post Thanks / Like

I have the PBL coating so don't need to be in the contest, but just wanted to say how cool it is of you to do this. Class act for sure.
    Best regards,

-Ryan

Post Thanks / Like

I'll pass. Maybe sounds great, I have those products on hand, hence no interest.

I suggest not doing such, too much pressure on other members, sending a measly little bottle across country, subject to temp extremes along its merry way, expecting folks, who have day to day issues to follow through, how much will be used?

Half my bottle of DP is gone, and I think I coated the Kia junkmobile once.
    And then used on some porch lights I rattle can sprayed, and a couple other miniscule dipwad projects.

"Give" the products away to another member you like. Like I've found here, that gratitude will most likely come back 5 fold.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just02896 View Post
    After re-reading the original post, I realized that I misunderstood the rules of the giveaway. As such, I am going to bow out of this one as I didn't realize that the same package will be shipped to multiple recipients. As much as I would be interested in trying the PBL, I would rather see multiple others benefit from the giveaway. :-)
    Hey no need to back out. Matter of fact this is the sort of selfless attitude that I like to see around here

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD51 View Post
    I'll pass. Maybe sounds great, I have those products on hand, hence no interest.

I suggest not doing such, too much pressure on other members, sending a measly little bottle across country, subject to temp extremes along its merry way, expecting folks, who have day to day issues to follow through, how much will be used?

And then used on some porch lights I rattle can sprayed, and a couple other miniscule dipwad projects.

"Give" the products away to another member you like. Like I've found here, that gratitude will most likely come back 5 fold.
    Mark
    Hey I definitely get what you're saying. And I truly have my doubts as to whether or not this idea will work out or not. I've seen several similar threads fizzle out and die in the past. Official Pay it Forward Thread for instance. I do realize that after I send the first package out everything is out of my hands and its up to everyone else to keep this thing alive.

But with that said I wanted to extend this giveaway to multiple individuals and not just one. This was the best idea I was able to come up with to make it happen.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD51 View Post

Mark
    This was my train of thought as well. Freezing temperatures will takes it toll somewhere along their journey.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dpk20x View Post
    Hey no need to back out. Matter of fact this is the sort of selfless attitude that I like to see around here
    Thank you! I've always maintained that if I were to receive a "gift" from AG or anyone on the forum that I would automatically pay it forward! I would feel guilty any other way! I'm lucky enough to have wonderful parents, a great wife and kids, my health, and a decent family income and I'm thankful beyond words for all of it! :-)

Post Thanks / Like

This is a great idea, I would apply it to my 1995 alpine white m3

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast