autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I currently have in one vehicle PBL Sealant and on another Opti-seal. If I win I agree to write a full review with pics.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Giveaway! New Black Label Products!

Cquartz UK & Opti Coat Pro (separate vehicles)
    I hereby agree to write a review

Post Thanks / Like

I have no coating on my vehicle. Currently just using Wolfgang sealant topped with P21S. I'd do a review regardless.

Post Thanks / Like

I currently have Detailer's Paint Coating on one car, and CQuartz UK on the other. I'm looking forward to using these new products.

Post Thanks / Like

I currently have the DP Paint Coating on my 2001 Kia Spectra, but it is currently buried with a host of other sealants on top of the Coating.

I do have the Pinnacle GL Paint Coating, and Paint Prep (Both Pinnacle, and DP) I have not used these just yet, but do plan on doing my white 1997 Tahoe LT when the Weather turns milder here.

The Tahoe which sports a extremely beautiful like new finish currently has both WGDGPS 3.0 and Menz Powerlock on it, but would like to try the GL Coating if it will bring both higher gloss, and better scratch-mar protection to the finish.

I am now starting to slightly see some marring occurring from the Tahoe's Covercraft NOAH Cover (at the seam joints) Contrary to what I previously noted, I guess it was only a matter of time that a Car Cover can, and will mar a paint finish.

If I use the GL Coating, I think it then wise to maintain this vehicle with the complimentary GL products, and agree to a thorough review with Pics included.

I will most likely again Clay with the Pinnacle Blue Poly Clay, then a light polishing with Menzerna SF4500 with Black or Red LC Pads prior to GL paint cleansing, and finish coating with the Gold Label Coating.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have any coating on my car but I do have 2 coats of collinite 476 on the car as my winter wax.I would love to be able to try the black label line. I agree to write a review with pictures if I win.
    2009 BMW 328xi Coupe- Jet Black

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I have BF Crystal Seal on right now, have always wanted to try a Black label coating. Will write a detailed review with lots of pics.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    I'm going to be giving FIVE very lucky people the opportunity to win a bottle of Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer and Black Label Diamond Coating Booster.

Black Label Diamond Coating Booster

Restores and intensifies the shine, slickness, gloss, and protection of ALL coatings

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Booster is a specially formulated gloss and protection enhancer for all ceramic, quartz, and resin-based coatings. Black Label Diamond Coating Booster restores the impressive water beading and sheeting exhibited by your paint, glass, or wheel coating when it was first applied. Use Black Label Diamond Coating Booster as a topper for freshly applied coatings to amplify the glassy shine!

“Now what?” is the most frequently asked question after a vehicle is coated. Maintaining a freshly waxed vehicle is easy; spray waxes, quick detail sprays, and carnauba-based shampoos are abundant and compatible with waxes and sealants. Until now, your options for restoring the shine, slickness, and water sheeting of your coated vehicle were slim to none, because wax-based maintenance products don’t have the same effect on coatings.

Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer

Instant shine any time!

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer is the first and only quick detail spray formulated specially for application with ceramic, quartz, and resin-based coatings! Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer is designed to safely remove light dust and contaminants from coated vehicles without hindering the impressive water beading or sheeting exhibited by the coating. Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer and its gloss-intensive formula increase shine and slickness after each use.

Not all quick detail sprays are created equal, and Diamond Coating Detailer is proof. Formulated specifically for application with ceramic, quartz, and resin-based coatings, Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer safely removes light dust without hindering the shine or water beading properties of the coating. Black Label Diamond Coating Detailer is compatible with all paint, wheel, and glass coatings.

How To Enter

Entering is simple: First, tell us which coating you currently have on your vehicle. Second, you must agree to write a review of the products (with photos) and post it on the forum. That's it!

FIVE winners will be selected at random on Monday, January 27th.

I currently have the Black Label Surface Coating on Wheels Glass and Paint and the Leather and Vinyl Coating on the interior. As of today, the exterior surfaces are still beading and sheeting like a champ. I have not tested the interior coating for beading and sheeting.

I would be happy to do the review, and I promise on Mike Phillips I'll even go the extra mile to figure out how to upload pics to the AG database so they'll stay around.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't put any coating on my car this time around - only the BF BlackICE wax..... I'd be happy to write up a review!

Post Thanks / Like

I currently have Blackfire Crystal Seal on my BMW 128i and I would love to review the new Pinnacle Black!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast