autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Giveaway! New & Improved DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss

Giveaway - New & improved DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss!

New and improved Detailer's Rinseless Wash & Gloss contains more gloss-enhancing polymers that further increase the shine of your wax, sealant or coating! New and improved formula also leaves the surface less wet, making it easier to dry in humid climates.

I'm going to give 5 very lucky people the opportunity to win a bottle of the new & improved Detailer's Rinseless Wash & Gloss.

Entering is simple: Briefly explain why you like performing a rinseless wash and how it has benefited your detailing regime. That's it! The 5 winners will be picked at random and announced on Friday, August 9th. If you have yet to try a rinseless car wash, tell us which detailing product is your favorite and why.

Detailer's Rinseless Wash & Gloss

Detailer's Rinseless Wash & Gloss 128 oz.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Giveaway! New & Improved DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss

DP Rinseless Wash and Gloss has cut my weekly wash time in half and I love the gloss left behind! Gives me more time to concentrate on the little details. Bubble gum sent is pleasurable also. Would love to give the new formula a go.

Post Thanks / Like

I use ONR and love rinseless washing out of convenience. Living in an apartment complex makes it near impossible for a traditional wash. Rinseless saves the day!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have yet to try a rinse less wash but would love to try one! Especially detailers plus as I love their other products! My favorite product currently is Wolfgang sealant 3.0. The deep gloss it provides is .... DEEP!

Post Thanks / Like

Rinseless washes are great for a maintenance detail. They always leave the quite glossy compared so a good wash and quick detail in one step. It definitely most beneficial in colder months when you cannot do a full wash as well.
    Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in...
    I started rinseless washing about 3 months ago (not exclusively) to practice for my winter time car care. I've done it probably 10-12 times now between my car and my wife's and its really helped keep car care manageable. It's such an easy process as long as your car isn't too dirty, and you can do it literally anywhere. (I wouldn't recommend it in the rain though) I've got a carport that I do a lot of work under, but that means that all my products and equipment stay in the basement. This my friends, is a real PITA when it comes time to do a full two bucket wash. Carrying all of it upstairs and having to negotiate the most poorly positioned side door in home architecture history... Anyways. Rinseless washing allows me to fill a bucket and pour solution in my basement, load my 7 towels inside the wash solution, grab my guzzler and go. I can't even describe the time that cuts from my routine. The wash/dry itself is only marginally quicker, but the time I save in the setup and cleanup leaves me with more time to do other things, whatever they may be!

Post Thanks / Like

Rinseless washes just save an incredible amount of time and are perfect for people without running water such as those live in apartments.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use onr and blackfire. Like both but have had my on on dp. Rinseless washes keep me in the garage n winter time and cut out door washing time in half.If anything like the others will be awesome!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have found a rinseless was to be a great way to save time and save the environment at the same time. This method allows me to wash a car in a save manners that's safe for the paint but also allows me to use dramatically less water. I enjoy using a rinseless wash to save time and give my vehicles a nice clean shine.
    Official Detailing Team Member of Air Force One
    Flex 3401 / Flex PE8 / Rupes 21 / G110v2 / GG6" / Rupes 75E / GG3"
    Click and Like my Facebook Page

Post Thanks / Like

Rinseless wash saves time and water. I also like that I can dry as I go. I don't get water in all the tiny areas that dribble out later. I am very impressed with the DP products.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast