autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Giveaway! New & Improved DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss

Bought a new car 2 months ago , still haven't had a chance to wash it with a hose. I live on an apartment , so my rinless-wash consist of :

1 water bottle with a sprayer
    some meguiars cleaner liquid wax
    microfiber to wash
    microfiber to dry
    reload sealant

step 1 spray on the water
    step 2 pour some wax
    step 3 clean with mf as if there was shampoo on the car
    step 4 spray some reload
    step 5 dry with new mf
    step 6 profit

This is the result :

Would love to try the proper rinseless wash and see what difference from my aprouch does it make!!

Post Thanks / Like

I typically do a rinseless wash on my mother and mother-in-law's cars when they come to visit. They don't really do any exterior maintenance on their vehicles, so I like to do a quick rinseless wash for them since it is quick and efficient and they appreciate it. I have only used ONR to date, but I am very interested in trying DP's Rinseless Wash and Gloss for the additional protection offered over ONR.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just did my first one a few weeks ago. A bit nervous but it went great and I was finished in a little over half the time. Even setup to get washing was quicker.
    2018 Subaru Outback Touring 3.6R Crystal White Pearl, 2014 Ford F-150 FX4 - Oxford White Clearcoat.

Post Thanks / Like

I love DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss. I use it for all my car washes that are not dirty enough to need a conventional wash. It sure beats having to drag the hose out, and it leaves a nice shine. It is one of my favorite products.

Post Thanks / Like

I like doing rinseless whenever my customers car isn't filthy, or its just a maintenance wash. Also i'm able to do it inside my shop rather than pulling the vehicle out when its usually sunny out.

All-in-all i'd love to try DP Rinseless & compare it to my supply of ONR. If it mocks up, i'll be switching

Post Thanks / Like

I have yet to try a rinseless wash. I am looking into using one for winter. DP has some great products. I was very impressed with the Total Interior cleaner and just picked up a big bottle because it worked so well. I'd love the opportunity to try the new and improved DP Rinseless Wash and gloss.

Post Thanks / Like

I currently use ONR and Pinnacle w/ Carnuba and love doing rinseless because I can do it in the shop. Full 2 BM throws a lot of water around (wash and rinse), and makes the floor slippery as all get up, with rinseless I can limit the water on the shop floor and can do it at all time of the day, no problem with suds drying in the full sun

https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFinishDetailing
    Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz FINEST Installer

Post Thanks / Like

I have not yet ventured into the land of rinseless wash because I have not yet had a need for it. Now where I live the water is very hard and is quite the pain to keep spotless on paint. My favorite detailing product to date is still Pinnacle Souveran. I bought my first jar of it from the Driver's Seat in Boynton Beach, FL 9 years ago and since then I have not stopped using it and recommending it for all my friends, family, and customers. On my 7th jar now, and no matter what color paint I put it on it still makes me drool to this day!
    A year from now, you'll wish you started today.

@utopiandetailing on Instagram.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was skeptical about rinseless washes for a long time. I had used croftgate rinseless and it got me on the bandwagon. Then I picked up some ONR from AG on bogo and I was sold!

Maintenance washes take a fraction of the time and water now, and it doesn't matter what the weather is like because I can do a full wash in the garage without making a huge mess.

I'd love the opportunity to put the new DP rinseless to the test. Maybe even do a head to head with ONR and croftgate.
    Jonathan "Jmac" McDonald

devilintedetailz.com

Post Thanks / Like

I'm currently an ONR user. I can make up 2 gallons for a week and wash both of my cars several times - the 32oz. last 2/3 of a year at that rate and my cars are almost always clean. It also allows me to take a bucket to work with me and do a quick wash in the parking garage before leaving for a meeting or after returning from a construction site.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast