autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's not to love about a rinseless wash? Convenient, fast, effective, etc
    It really has changed car washing as a whole. I like how I can perform a rinseless wash in the garage on a cold or hot day, and in the direct sunlight with a black car and not have to worry about water spots. And now that many rinseless wash products contain wax in them, it makes them even more convenient considering you are leaving protection behind while washing.
    I will continue to do rinseless washes from here on because they certainly have their place in detailing. I was very hesitant to try a rinseless wash for a long time in fear of damaging my paint. Finally I built up the courage and tried duragloss rinseless wash with amazing results. If it wasn't for autogeek I probably never even would've attempted a rinseless wash but now I don't see how I have lived without it. I would like to compare the new formula to other rinseless wash products that I have like ONR and DG 931.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Giveaway! New & Improved DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss

I'm in.

Honestly I don't like performing Rinseless washes but I detail a lot of classic cars and flooding them with water via a traditional method can cause water to pool in certain areas causing rust or other issues.

So I like Rinseless on these types of vehicles to help minimize this issue.
    Jim

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I enjoy using rinseless/waterless wash products because my truck is hyoooge and it saves me time when it's not dirty.

Post Thanks / Like

I live in an apartment and I love rinseless washing cause I spend my time in my carport and not at the coin op car wash. Also, it's way more economical than the coin op.

Post Thanks / Like

Rinseless washes save time and effort! I simply get my bucket, towels, and solution and I am ready to go.

DP has been my go to brand, I would love to try out and review the new solution.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm new to Rinseless washing and I don't know how I did without it for so long , where was I?,under a rock. Lol

I do a RW daily on my car,always looks its best and only takes a few minutes to wash the entire car.

Post Thanks / Like

I love rinseless washes because I own a black car and live on a dirt road! Needless to say my ride is looking a little dusty and sad just a day or two after I wash it. So now I do a quick rinseless wash maybe once or twice a week in between regular washes and my car stays more shiny

Not too shabby for a daily driver with nearly 160K miles.

Oh and I love rinseless washes in the winter time too.

So please pick me I need all the rinseless wash I can get! Haven't tried the DP Rinseless yet but I've heard nothing but good things and I'm sure it doesn't disappoint!

Post Thanks / Like

This is great! Looking forward to trying the new DP rinseless ........
    The rinseless washing method is a game changer in general. Not only is it environmentally friendly and kind to our resources, but a very efficient process allowing us to wash our vehicles more quickly.

It always amazes me how the finsh looks freshly waxed as if a lot more time was spent on the process. The DP has me intrigued with the claim to work better in humid climates and DP products in general have always been an excellent choice for me.
    Buddy

Post Thanks / Like

I started rinseless washing a few months ago and have used just DP products...I love using it cause I can do it right in my garage and the wife doesn't even know I'm washing my car so often..thanks DP for helping me trick my wife and making me happy

Post Thanks / Like

I have yet to try any type of rinseless or waterless wash product. I have been really impressed with the DP line lately and would live to try this out and give it a review!

My new favorite product are the new DP Prep Polish and Paint Coating.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast