autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Giveaway! New DP Products!

I haven't tried any DP products yet but I have been wanting to try the detailers wheel glaze, the glass restorer and the waterless auto wash. So many products out there, so many to use, so many to try. I am looking for a wheel glaze that makes it a breeze to clean my wheels from brake dust and the various types of road crud that plague me here in AZ. I've heard good things. I'm still on a never ending quest for the ultimate glass cleaner/restorer and I have an almost unhealthy obsession with waterless auto washes and detailers. Always looking for the best products to keep my ride looking great and turning heads.

Post Thanks / Like

I think Poli-Coat Paint Sealant and the air fresheners are my favorite in the DP line. Poli-Coat is easy to use and pretty durable, and the air fresheners smell great! Would love to do a review!
    Shane
    2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX Lunar Silver

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah, another great AG giveaway. I definitely use the heck out of som Trim Shine,motors ,mid flaps,moldings,air vents,plastic grills. It always leave a nice shine. I also have used a lot of the dual action odor eliminators,I spray them on the air intakes and run the a/c on fresh air so that it gets in the cabin filter and it keeps the smell in Everytime I turn the ac on.
    Good luck to everyone,can't wait to see the reviews on all the new coatings.
    Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the opportunity to win AG! I must say I have only used the DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss and was quite happy with the results! Without trying any of the coatings on the market, this is a great chance to do so(also for me to use my new DSLR)!

Post Thanks / Like

hard to decide...DP is a great line that often gets overlooked...

DP Max Wax is a hidden gem that does not get many mentions but it really nice, comparable to the boutique waxes, nice easy on and off that gives a great shine on any color

Gloss Tire Gel is another hidden gem, not sure which I love more, Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Gel or DP Gloss Tire Gel

DP Exterior Cleanse is my "goto APC" for the heaviest duty, most stuff just melts off (bugs) with it, where OPC I use for lighter duty and dilute it

I use to use DP Sealant simply because it has a built-in bonding agent, but after I received Wolfgang Sealant and Blackfire sealant, it hasn't been touched but its still very nice

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I love the DP Pad rejuvenator/cleaner. It works great and fast. I am stoked about these products and would be honored to give them a test run.

Post Thanks / Like

Favorite DP Product: Detailer's High Performance Glass Restorer

Iv'e been really interested in trying the new roadkill bug remover as well. Looks promising.
    "I hereby agree to do an unbiased review of said products once they are in my possession"

Post Thanks / Like

The only DP product i've used is the xtreme foam gun shampoo. I liked it a lot from the performance to the smell. No complaints at all.

id love to do a review on the paint prep polish since ive never used one before or the wheel coating because i hate cleaning my wheels all the time! I've never used a coating before either but seeing these I might be in the market after all.

Post Thanks / Like

The chance to use Detailer’s Wheel Coating on my frustratingly filthy BMW rims please!

Post Thanks / Like
    DP total interior cleaner is my go-to product. It offers good value and it allows me to use 1 product on the wide variety of materials of my interior.

I would be happy to write a review of the items in a timely manner.
    Static & Mobile detailing in Minneapolis & St. Paul. http://www.detailedcreationsmpls.com/

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast