autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Win a Meguiar's Pad Washer!

Here's my collection, pretty small compared to most, but it consists of 3 each Meguiars W8006 and W9006 soft buff, 1 Yellow Hexlogic, 3 Orange Hexlogic and 3 PC wool.

Just look how dirty that middle stack is from today's detailing, I really need a pad washer
    Dave
    '00 Tropic Green SVT Contour \ #905 of 2150,
    '06 Grand Caravan SXT

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys this is my Meguiar's Collection

I am a 100% Meguiar's user and i love all my Meguiars products but the product i like the most is the Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction System. I love this system because its easy to use and it gives me great results. I love it and i would 100% recommend this system to anyone !!!!

Take a look at the 50/50 shot. This was done using the DA system !!!

I LOVE MEGUIAR'S

Post Thanks / Like

My pics will not upload into the gallery... I will try again later - but I want in for the chance to win... I will be happy to do a review.
    I'll pick Last Touch as my favorite Meg's product- Partly, just to be different. But also because I use it so often- as a clay lube, to clean up dust between compounding / polishing / waxing, to spot clean, and to add a little shine when the car gets a little dusty in garage but I don't have time to do a full wash...

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

So many excellent entries so far, keep 'em coming!

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately, I am poor and can't afford a big pad collection. I only have one and would like to thank my buddy and fellow member Corey(CeeDog) for this pad.

Corey has trained a pigeon that flies his old pads (from Flordia to my house in Pennsylvania) strapped around his neck. This pidgeon often gets mistaken for one of Flavor Flav's pets untill people get a closer view realizing the buffing pad is not a clock.

Here is Corey's pigeon which he has named Durka Durka Durka Jr.

As far as Megs products, once again I can't afford much due to our current economic situations. I did happen to find a bottle of 205 that was dried out while I was dumpster diving behind a local body shop. I added some water and it works fine now.

Here it is!

So I would like to win and do a review on this pad washer. Not to the fact of my own wants but perhaps if I win, Durka Durka Durka Jr. will not have to make so many death defying journeys up and down the Atlantic seaboard because I will not go thru so many of Coreys used pads due to them being properly cleaned. Durka Durka Durka Jr. can only fly one pad up at a time because to his petite and fragile bone structure.

Thanks for your consideration, Jim
    Jim

Post Thanks / Like

My story is not as sad as the good Dr Oldz....but here are my pads.

There are some microfiber pads in there, some softbuff, and some red flat pads. I would LOVE the pad washer to keep them clean.

Jenn

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is my collection. I use it in every season. My favorite product from Meguiar's is Ultimate compound. It cheap and it works!. And it comes in handy on so many occasions. The result is absolutely marvelous.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win a Meguiar's Pad Washer!-pad-collection-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to write a review because I think this product is BS and it way over-priced. please show me I'm wrong and it's worth is price!
    A black 1990 Skyline GTR get a complete restoration : winner of AG' show and shine in 2010
    Facebook ; WaxxonSpa |||| website ; www.waxxon.com

Post Thanks / Like

This is my modest collection. My favorite product is Meguiar's Wheel Brightener, it works when nothing else does!

I would love to write an in-depth review
    Rule 62: Don't take yourself to d*mn seriously
    Cincinnati, OH
    Shawn

Post Thanks / Like

Finally got my pictures to work!
    My pads, mostly residing in their super, hi-tech Ziplock baggies:

One of my Meg's shelves:

I listed my favorite Megs product in my first post (not pictured) as Last Touch, because of it's versatility, and availability by the gallon. Mixed 1:1 with water, it is a pretty economical clay lubricant, helps the clay glide along and clean the paint with minimal marring. At full strength, or even still at 1:1, it's a great option for cleaning panels of dust between compounding and polishing steps. I also use it to clean bugs and bird strikes between washes, to wipe the panels down between any step on multiple-day details, and of course, as the "Last Touch" after applying the LSP. One Megs product with many uses. And as a little bonus for something that you will use so often is the pleasant fragrance. Too many car cleaning products smell like chemicals, but Last Touch will never bother you in this way!

So, when should I expect my pad washer??

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast