autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Free Mini Fuzion giveaway

This is a very generous offer of you. Im sure the lucky recipient will be thrilled. I say Kudos to you for being willing to do something like this.

I have never used Fuzion and and dying to try it BUT please do not enter me into the contest I would rather see someone else get the gift.

I say you do add one thing to the requirements.... a full writeup with pictures is in order from the lucky winner

Jon
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
    Jon Leidgen

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

yea the person who gets it a good post about what they thought of it would be good.

Post Thanks / Like

I've never used Fuzion before. Never had the cash to spend on a jar. Pick me and I will glady use it come March/April when the weather is nice again!

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to try it on my 1987 Pontiac Trans AM GTA. Would'nt be until next year though. I have never tried the Fuzion Wax. Too expensive for me. I usually buy Meguiars products.
    No it's not obsessive compulsive to have the right gear to make your car look wonderful.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! You sir are a gentleman and scholar!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a college student with a non-existent budget that I spend on detail supplies instead of bills. I need it.

Post Thanks / Like

The generosity from the people on this site amazes me more every time I visit. It is awesome that you are willing to give up some fuzion to a deserving geek.

I personally would love to try the fuzion. I am currently finishing up college and detailing cars to pay for my own car payment, rent, groceries, and student loan repayment so to say the least, my money is a little short. All my money right now goes into my bills and trying to find the most economical way to detail in order to make a small amount of profit. I currently work with the Ultima line in my small business because so little goes such a long way and 1 bottle can last 30 or more cars, but to offer a better wax to my customers and be able to bring out a deeper shine would help to expand my business following graduation. It would also be nice to spoil myself by putting a nice deep fuzion glow on my dark green jeep. If you choose me for the mini-fuzion; you will have made a broke college kid's day.
    Jon Miles

Super Member DetailedByPrecision's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

A broke college student who goes to school 5 times a week with no income, but have the passion, determination, and desire to try his hardest to continue doing what he loves is what I am all about. I save every dollar I can and spend it towards products that i need but can't afford to "try". Appreciate what you're doing for everyone and giving us an opportunity to experience something we can't afford atm. Happy Holidays.

Post Thanks / Like

This might be the product to sway me from all the Zaino products I swear by.
    I would love to see what it does to my black finish.
    Take me to the dark side!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

i would gladly like to try the fuzion, you read so many good thing here on AGO. the reason i havn´t save up some money to try it is becouse i have to pay taxes around 35% of the product price + shipping so it becomes really expencive i think and cann´t justify to buy one =]
    but enough of the whining.

Best regards
    FrikkiR

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast