autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pot of Gold Giveaway pics

Quote Originally Posted by CieraSL View Post
    We should get together for a member meet sometime. I don't know if anybody else would be up for this or not. There are groups who have done this on Meguiar's Online - members who live fairly close together get together just to have fun, work on their cars, maybe go out for a bite to eat. Somebody just has to host it. Also a great way to try some other people's stuff.
    Sounds good to me!!!

I have always looked for one anywhere around me, and never have found one. You just name the time and place, and I will be there.

If no one is able to, I may look into getting one together once it warms up. Can do some hamburger grillin or something.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acc1079 View Post
    Sounds good to me!!!

I have always looked for one anywhere around me, and never have found one. You just name the time and place, and I will be there.

If no one is able to, I may look into getting one together once it warms up. Can do some hamburger grillin or something.
    Well, I know my house wouldn't work. Not enough parking, and my dad works a night shift so he sleeps during the day. But I would love to come to one! I'm in school and I work part-time, so my days are somewhat limited, but I can be flexible if need be. I have tons of products that I can bring, including a new G110v2, Souveran, Signature Series II, Fuzion, P21S, WG DGPS, Four Star UPP, and more. The stuff I've listed I haven't even gotten to try yet. Hopefully we can work something out once it warms up.
    Shane
    2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX Lunar Silver

Post Thanks / Like

Well, since the OP has helped us to derail his thread...

I am game if you guys want to get together sometime in the summer.
    Like acc said, we'll do some grillin' or something. We can host it at my house as long as there's not more than 20 or so. I have plenty of room for parking, and a 3-Bay Garage we could put some cars in.

I will say though - there's no doubt in my mind I don't have as many detailing "toys and goodies" as some of the others on here (even acc from what I have seen of his collection) - so BYODG (Bring your own detailing gear).

Also - June 9th Hot Rod Power Tour is rolling into town! For those who might be visiting, this would be a prime time (week before Riverbend as well).

DLB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DLB View Post
    Well, since the OP has helped us to derail his thread...

I am game if you guys want to get together sometime in the summer.
    Like acc said, we'll do some grillin' or something. We can host it at my house as long as there's not more than 20 or so. I have plenty of room for parking, and a 3-Bay Garage we could put some cars in.

I will say though - there's no doubt in my mind I don't have as many detailing "toys and goodies" as some of the others on here (even acc from what I have seen of his collection) - so BYODG (Bring your own detailing gear).

Also - June 9th Hot Rod Power Tour is rolling into town! For those who might be visiting, this would be a prime time (week before Riverbend as well).

DLB
    Any ideas as to when you'd want to do something? I have a free week the week of May 9 after spring classes are over but before summer classes start. After that, I don't know how busy I'll be. I hate school. Actually, what we need to do is give this its own dedicated thread, see how many people we get and then go from there. I don't know who wants to host it - guess you two will have to fight it out. We should make lists of the stuff we have, and then we can pick what we want to try out from everybody else's stash so everybody knows what to bring, maybe exchange samples or something like that. That would be cool. I don't know where in Ringgold you're at, but according to Mapquest, I'm about 2 hours from my house to entering Ringgold, so we're not too far apart either.
    Last edited by Shane731; 03-05-2010 at 10:29 AM.
    Shane

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CieraSL View Post
    Actually, what we need to do is give this its own dedicated thread, see how many people we get and then go from there...
    That's a good idea. We'll have to do some PM'ing and iron out a few details then get a thread going.

DLB

Post Thanks / Like

The only member around here (in Loudon, TN) that comes to mind immediately is TMD. I'm not sure who else is around here.
    Shane

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123