autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Winners!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek
    Meghan,

Dont know if you saw this .... but I think we should give the product to a more "open" and "deserving" member, versus someone simply trying to trade it. Its a shame ...
    That is so low. Meanwhile many of us loosers were trying to get a few sample becuase we love AG products. What a crumb.

"Dogs in cars again. Going away. Going away fast" - P.D. Eastman, Go, Dog. Go!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by verplankfan
    Dengood

I was forced into it she wouldn't let me order the sealant alone, besides it gives me something else to trade on the other messeage board .

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddwarf
    That is so low. Meanwhile many of us loosers were trying to get a few sample becuase we love AG products. What a crumb.
    Ok i went back to review the DP sealant give away,and it does say give away to all who win if you place an order when claiming your prize AG will pick up the shipping, this sounds more to be advertisement in hopes people will place an early order for the products rather then wait. I mention this because of a reply on the other forum that mentions this was a contest. AG gives people the chance to apply to this free products for all of us to try it would be a good idea to remind all who win a reveiw would be appreciated as to lets others know there thoughts and opinions so as to help others decide if this is a product that could work for them ,on the other hand if reviews are what where looking for then the product should be offered to someone with a multitude of experience with other products who has the experience to know the difference.

Im not sure all the personel attacks and negative comments are warranted as we do not know his financial situation. it seems like certain people only sign on a forum when this kinda of stuff takes place and after the contest is over you know longer see them post until the next contest. Im not saying its right,but C'mon hes not a baby killer .

Damn me for being for the UnderDog, I now have my Flame retardent clothing on so if you want flame away.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meghan,

I'm sorry but I don't think I'll have time to test the product you can take me off the list...

Sorry once again,
    Andrew

Post Thanks / Like
    lets let this one end ....

Scott

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456