autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Time estimates

Post Thanks / Like

Time estimates

I know there are so many variables that can come into play with asking this but I'm just looking for a general time or your best guess.
    I'm trying to make up some price sheets for rv's and campers

I'm just looking for an estimated time on doing like a basic wash just washing off, drying, and doing the windows and tires.

Then a time for like a premium wash, Removing all tar and bugs, Removing black streaks, Doing the wheel wells and of course tires and windows.

Then also a a time for the premium wash with waxing as well.

we have two guys working I just want to make sure I make my prices so that we make enough to make it worth our time everything else we do it comes out to around $50 an hour I will charge by the foot but I want to make sure were really close to the $50 an hour mark

It seems like theres not a lot of people who do campers, We've done several boats and theres a lot of money in them I don't see why campers would be any different.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Time estimates

For a wash/dry tires with 2 people maybe 1 1/2 but depends on what kind of quality wash there looking to get..
    Galatians 6:9And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Time estimates

Quote Originally Posted by TopThatDetail View Post
    For a wash/dry tires with 2 people maybe 1 1/2 but depends on what kind of quality wash there looking to get..
    I was thinking around 2 hours so thats pretty close. I figured the first package would be just washing with the power washer maybe getting the bug scrubbers out on the front but nothing to crazy. I was thinking the $4-6 range per foot for the basic wash