Quote Originally Posted by Gurge View Post
I've recommended XMT360 recently on gelcoat. It can be a bit weather sensitive, but overall i'm very happy with this product on boats. Rotary friendly, recommended for gelcoats, has some diminishing abrasives for a bit of extra bite.

rotary polisher, 3m waffle foam pad (white / compounding), XMT360. I've used it with a DA also, but the rotary gets better results.

I have the 3m marine restorer & wax. I use that by hand for smaller areas when needed. But be careful if there is heavy oxidation because the product is brown so it'll want to stain the hull a bit.

Cleaner waxes have their limits for sure. but don't throw in the towel just yet.

If its heavily oxidized, forget the cleaner wax. But they definitely have there place.
Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme View Post
Thanks for the feedback guys!

Yesterday I tried a 3M white pad with some of the XMT360 and it did help speed up the process, but didnt yield the results, again. I have three boats to tackle tomorrow and one of them is oxidized. My plan is to use Meg's Heavy Oxidation Remover from their Marine line. Hope everything goes as planned because i'm starting to get quite annoyed with trying to get that "magical" product lineup that works!
We have tried XMT360, and its a great sun friendy and easy to work with product for gelcoat....but it's a AIO cleaner. It works great for stuborn water spots and some surface
scuffs and contaminats, but not for gel coat oxidation if you can see it with your eye.
It'a a cleaner